Grumman Mallard - Video

Thread: Grumman Mallard - Video

Grumman Mallard - Video

Just a bit of silly fun! Love this plane - wish it was updated to today's visual standard but I very much doubt that will happen now - what with MSFS 2020 just around the corner and P3D v5 out already.....

Enjoy!
    The Sky is the Limit
    The ground is just an unfortunate inconvenience!

Hi Bruce66, :-)

I am now retired from development work but all my FSX and FS9 project source code is available from FSDeveloper in the Resources section for anyone who wishes to upgrade them.

Here is a link to download all FSX Native projects including the Mallard TP you show.

The source code is in Gmax.

https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/re...-aircraft.246/
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    Hi Bruce66, :-)

I am now retired from development work but all my FSX and FS9 project source code is available from FSDeveloper in the Resources section for anyone who wishes to upgrade them.

Here is a link to download all FSX Native projects including the Mallard TP you show.

The source code is in Gmax.

https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/re...-aircraft.246/
    Hey Man! Thanks for chipping in!

I love your work - brilliant stuff! I wish I had the time and talent to do what you have done - but we all have our place in this world and mine is elsewhere.

Who knows - someone with the know-how and enthusiasm may pick this up and make it shine like new! But I am still happy to fly it like it is - Thanks for all your work and, especially, for sharing it with us!

Cheers

Bruce
    The Sky is the Limit

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce66 View Post
    Just a bit of silly fun! Love this plane - wish it was updated to today's visual standard but I very much doubt that will happen now - what with MSFS 2020 just around the corner and P3D v5 out already.....
    I have a Grumman Mallard on the list of priority development projects specifically for FS2020. It probably won't be made for any of the P3D formats though.
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

Quote Originally Posted by DC1973 View Post
    I have a Grumman Mallard on the list of priority development projects specifically for FS2020. It probably won't be made for any of the P3D formats though.
    Well, that is exciting news! All the more reason to look forward to MSFS 2020!
    The Sky is the Limit

Members who have read this thread: 0