SWS phantom free NOW until April 12th! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SWS phantom free NOW until April 12th!

Quote Originally Posted by RobM View Post
    I also purchased the SWS Phantom from Just Flight, and asked them about that. Their reply was that they had sent out an email
    with a discount code, I believe sometime in February. I couldn't recall receiving, so they re-sent the email to me with the discount
    code. Because of finances, I haven't used it yet.

However, when Ferry_vo first announced the free SWS Phantom on Simmarket, it was being offered for free at that time (I guess
    Simmarket jumped the gun a bit), and I picked it up even though I already had it from Just Flight -it's free, right? - and just left it
    in my Simmarket account. But now when I go into my Simmarket account, the PBR version automatically shows with the discount
    price .

So if you want the PBR version at the discount price, you can either ask Just Flight to re-send the email with the discount code, or
    wait for the Phantom to be offered for free on Simmarket, and then purchase the PBR upgrade there. Or do both like I did and
    compare upgrade prices.

Just fyi -RobM
    (poaching)

You can always send us an e-mail as well!

SimWorks Studios

Alex Vletsas

3D Modeler & Animator
    http://www.simworksstudios.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SimWorksStudios

Quote Originally Posted by scotth6 View Post
    If you look at Simmarkets Facebook page (posts) you can see what day they are giving each product away. I believe the SWS Phantom is set to be free ON April 12.The SSW F-104G (all versions) is free on April 11.
    Available now!

I am downloading as I write. I have updated the title to say you can get it now. Thanks SWS!!!!
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Thanks very much SWS, this is an amazingly generous gift. I hope the goodwill comes back around to you.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Thank you for the very generous gift SSW!

-JP
    - Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

Members who have read this thread: 0