Alabeo Cessna 170

Thread: Alabeo Cessna 170

Alabeo Cessna 170

I see that the Alabaeo Cessna is on offer, and I am tempted, but an AVSIM forum thread when it was released picks up a number of flaws. https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/5...been-released/ Can anyone tell me whether these were corrected, please? Is it a good buy?

Thanks,

David
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

I have the plane and like it. A v1.2 was released that fixed most if not all of the complaints in the original thread you mentioned.

If the sale lasts until Tuesday (tomorrow) you can get an addition 10% off at PC Aviator. Otherwise I often find the price at SimShack is sometimes even lower than the discounted PC Aviator price.

Hope this helps.

Oh, it seems that somebody sells finally a classic without glass cockpit. I'll go and buy this...

Yes its a nice plane without issues now. Nice is C140 of AH also if you like classic Cessnas.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Thank you. I have ordered it from PC Aviator with an additional 10% off for their regular Tuesday sale, but so far have had a series of "Network error" messages when attempting to download it. My forum sig strikes again!
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Members who have read this thread: 0