JP (and co)'s Alphasim/Virtavia F-4 Revival for FSX/P3D - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 791011121314151617

Thread: JP (and co)'s Alphasim/Virtavia F-4 Revival for FSX/P3D

Quote Originally Posted by rcbarend View Post
    Good news, for those FSX simmers interrested:

My plan is to release a V1.2, as an addon to JP's V1.1 package, in a few weeks; working on it now with another model designer (@GC, react if you like ...LoL) , to get everything right ...

Added features, as mentioned in earlier posts in this thread:

1. The influence of configured weapons/tanks loadout on the flight-dynamics.
    Both in Weight and induced Drag.

2. Proper working of ALL animations in MultiPlayer sessions.

3. An IFLOLS gauge (in a seperate 2D-window) , that helps you in doing precision approaches/traps on (moving) aircraft carriers.

Cheers, Rob
    Plus:

4. A realistic 'braking' effect when you deploy the drag chute after touchdown ..

5. A new Loadout configurator (same functionality and usage, but new setup/coding), so you can resume with a saved flight with the exact same loadout as when you saved the flight.

Cheers, Rob

Charter Member 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by rcbarend View Post
    Plus:

4. A realistic 'braking' effect when you deploy the drag chute after touchdown ..

5. A new Loadout configurator (same functionality and usage, but new setup/coding), so you can resume with a saved flight with the exact same loadout as when you saved the flight.

Cheers, Rob
    Sure Rob - make it all exciting and sexy

just increases the pressure on me

Rob has received the Pack12 models for final review and I will start on the next batch soon. The snow has finally thawed in my neck of the woods so flightsimming takes a back seat but I will try to do them as quickly as I can

Gavin

Looking forward to these new features in the flight model !
    Cheers,
    MZee

W7 64Bit, i7 2600, 16GB DDR3, GeForce 1660Ti 6GB, Asus P8Z68-V LX, WD20EARX 2TB (64MB) SATA 3 HDD, Cooler Master GX750, NZXT 'Red' Phantom

JP (and co)'s Alphasim/Virtavia F-4 Revival for FSX/P3D

Beautiful in P3Dv5.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2021-4-21_6-20-5-303.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	325.3 KB 
ID:	82447

Latest news:

V1.2 is in final Beta now.

Thanks to Corrado, it will be fully Tacpack-enabled.
    Even better (for non-Tacpack users): it has a functional weapons firing / fuelpod drop system, with working ammo counters (including guns ammo).

Cheers, Rob

Hey Rob is there a way to use your non Tacpac weapons system even if you have Tacpac installed?
    and thanks to you and all involved for making this.

I'm looking forward to the RF models.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomP View Post
    Hey Rob is there a way to use your non Tacpac weapons system even if you have Tacpac installed?
    and thanks to you and all involved for making this.
    Euhhh ... first, Corrado made this addition; not me.
    But to answer your question: No, not if you have Tacpack active (the gauges check for this).

But, as far as I know, you can temporarily de-activate Tacpack while it remains installed; so you CAN use the non-TP firing system.

Which leads to my obvious question ...LoL ... : Why would you want to do this ??

CHeers, Rob

Members who have read this thread: 235