Quote Originally Posted by Postbaer61 View Post
I have currently finished Pack 1 and pack2 with PBR texturing and installing the afterburner effects.
Now I'm a little bit unsure whether to finish Pack3 and release all three PBR packs ,
or should I wait for JP's "Weapons Configurator" versions and then finish all three packs with the new feature.
Wonderful shots Ulrich, you do great work!

If you can wait 4-5 days I can send you the finished "weaponized" models, with embedded lights, user controlled "slime lights" and all the trimmings, so you can focus on material conversion and adding the afterburner. You will also need a bit of my "modeldef.xml" with the custom entries, so MCX won't puke when loading the models, lol.

I know delays are always unpopular among consumers, but a "staggered" approach is, as far as I can see, the best way to avoid having to do the same thing twice, or more. I had to start all the models from scratch second time around, because the weapons are only separate Scenegraph nodes until MCX has had its hands on them and grouped them by material, so it's a matter of getting everything right in the very first pass.

Cheers,
JP