Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post
Fabulous.

As in "fabulous; I'm on conference calls all day and I can't download this until tonight!"

Re the AB effects, yes, some updated ones would be ideal, and shouldn't be too hard to sort. I recall vaguely back in the FSX / portover days that I had added effects like those that Postbaer has. I think the solution was to move them further forward - I'm pretty sure it was fixable. I think another issue was that they "bled" or "leaked" light outside the fuselage. I'll have to look into this tonight or tomorrow.

Another thing I'd like to start tinkering with is both acceleration, top speed, and roll rate, all of which I always believed was excessive. Obviously, that's no reflection on PJ's great work, but it might be worth having a chat about that.

Finally, and I admit my ignorance here, since I tend to focus on the naval and reconnaissance variants, but is that F-4G Wild Weasel a stock paint in the pack or a repaint? It looks great.

JP et al - thanks for your great work.

dl
Hi dl,

The AB effect will be something to look forward to. As an aside, I think you remember how Ted (Tunfun) managed to fix the burner effect for P3D V3 - it was a challange
for him look in his post #287 and his comments.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/109858-Vought-RF-8-Crusader-project-2018/page12