Bomber_12 / B25 Mitchell - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bomber_12 / B25 Mitchell

AMAZING!! Let me say that again, AMAZING! I cannot believe I'm looking at a FltSim aircraft. Those shots look like pics of the real item. This is high on my "to buy" list. The B-25 was the first plastic model kit I built when I was a kid. Fond memories.
    Matt

Any updates on this beautiful machine, John ?
    Cheers, MZee ...

W11, Ryzen 9 7950X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 AERO OC, ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30 AMD EXPO 32GB (2), Kraken Z73 360mm, Lian Li UniFan SL120 V2 (10), Samsung 990 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe 2TB (4), MEG Ai1300P, Lian Li O11D XL, Logitech Z906 5.1, T16000M FCS HOTAS, Xbox Controller, Acer Nitro XV282K 4K UHD LED.

All white "Arctic" build.

Just Noticed that Warbirdsim Website is gone?? Says the site is suspended? Is this going to be done under a new development brand? Looks amazing John.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Quote Originally Posted by MZee1960 View Post
    Any updates on this beautiful machine, John ?

dont like our chances, JT posted in the MSFS forum weeks back he deleted FSX and P3D from his system with no looking back.

What does that mean? I would say hes going to develop for MSFS when the full SDK is released for it.

I hope not, I really hope not

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    dont like our chances, JT posted in the MSFS forum weeks back he deleted FSX and P3D from his system with no looking back.

What does that mean? I would say hes going to develop for MSFS when the full SDK is released for it.

I hope not, I really hope not
    You are right. I too think John has moved on to the new sim. Although he has spend a lot of time on the P-39 and the B-25, I think most of it can be used for MSFS again.

He is clearly enjoying himself in MSFS, so why should he stay in FSX?

Cheers,
    Huub

I personally hope he is moving on to MSFS. Bring all those Mustangs over to it, in native PBR.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Members who have read this thread: 0