One aggressive paint job

Thread: One aggressive paint job

One aggressive paint job

I'm used to seeing paint jobs that look like flames coming out of the wheel wells or out of the nose of a car, but Bubba Wallace has one aggressive looking paint job on his Daytona car this year.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 191109-F-LC827-089.JPG  
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    Bubba Wallace has one aggressive looking paint job on his Daytona car this year.
    According to the Monster Energy decals, this is his paint scheme from last year.

Strange, I don't remember it from last year. Just saw it on tv trying to qualify for this year's Daytona 500. Looks like he will be racing his way into the 500.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Members who have read this thread: 0