MAAM Sim B-25 in P3Dv4

Thread: MAAM Sim B-25 in P3Dv4

MAAM Sim B-25 in P3Dv4

Has anyone ever been able to do a MAAM sim B-25 Conversion for P3Dv4? I am aware of the truly excellent RCS B-25, but there are only a few repaints available due to the authors very restrictive repaint policy. If anyone know of any PRIVATE conversion for the MAAM-sim Briefing Time - please send me a private message,Best to all of you,Bill (Wings of Gold)

Bill, is there any particular paintscheme you're after?
    Roy of RCS gave me permission to do and publish my repaints, and although the lack of a paintkit and my colorblindness limit the possibilities somewhat, I can always try?
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Hi Jan,I very much appreciate your offer, I am really looking for a Pacific Squadron (preferably one that was at Oahu - Wheeler Airfield prior to being send further into the war). My sources of research are too limited to identify a specific squadron. If anyone reading this can ID a specific squadron, I would most appreciate it. Baring any more info: 499th BS ("Bats out of hell").Best regards,Bill

Members who have read this thread: 0