Airports in the Marianas WWII 1945

Thread: Airports in the Marianas WWII 1945

Airports in the Marianas WWII 1945

In the last month i only did modelling on ships .... so time to change to another part of FSX.
    About nearly 6 years ago "stovall" gets his Marianas 1945 out and did a great job to those islands with his scenery. I used this scenery many years in my FSX and it was a great pleasure to fly from these islands. Last but not least that was the reason to try scenerys as Emirau and so on, on my own to get more islands from this timeline.

Last week i started to change the airports on these islands to get them more real and with more details. Also there will be a big AI traffic in air and on the sea for this timeline. (just till now thera are about 30 shipsand nearly 360 aircraft in use). First i started to change the three airports at Saipan. I just will change the airports... so you must have "stovalls" great marianas installed to use these airports.

Show up some screenshots here what the places are looking till now.

Thats what it looks like today. Will change all the places at Guam too. So it will take some time till this scenery will be ready.
    Perhaps in the meantime there will be some carrier from the britisch an japanese fleet.... will see what is possible.

greetings
    Klaus

Members who have read this thread: 0