SFD global out at Org Store

Thread: SFD global out at Org Store

SFD global out at Org Store

Here's the announcement

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php...now-available/

No user screenshots around yet, but it's only been for sale since this morning :- )

How much disc space required for this ? I have looked but not yet found.

I saw 3.5gb in the development thread... Don't know what it is today.

Blog Entries
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Will definitely get this, anything by Mr. X is bound to be great. Will wait a few days for comments on the XP boards.

I would agree that anything by Mister X6 has got to be good. This Global package seems like really good value for what it achieves too. Along with the free Airports HD your whole XP11 would get a nice makeover.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Mister X6 also said he will be making a US autogen region in the future. At least the initial release included new southwest US autogen.
    Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Members who have read this thread: 0