AW BF-109G6/G14 VER 1.1 have been uploaded!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AW BF-109G6/G14 VER 1.1 have been uploaded!

AW BF-109G6/G14 VER 1.1 have been uploaded!

This update package has been deleted from the SOH library. Continue reading through this thread to see links to version 1.1 of his original aircraft, which replace the earlier versions.
    Last edited by AcWai; September 3rd, 2019 at 10:03.

AW BF-109G6 VER 1.10.zip

This update package has been deleted from the SOH library. Continue reading through this thread to see links to version 1.1 of his original aircraft, which replace the earlier versions.

Exclamation Reply...

Andrew,

I don't think version 1.0 is even in the library, I checked. Is it at the Free Flight site? Thanks for your effort on this, but I want to make sure we have everything we need!
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Alpine, CA in San Diego's beautiful back country!

Icon22

Hiya Rami and ACWai,

Yeah, I was wondering about that. I was able to find the following 3 BF109G packs from AW,

AW_BF-109G6.zip
    AW_BF-109G6_VER_1.1.zip
    AW_BF-109G6-1.zip

I assumed that AW_BF-109G6-1.zip must be the version 1 release.

The cfg files in the latest release, AW_BF-109G6_VER_1.1.zip, call out texture folders 109,1090-1099- eleven different texture folders.

The problem is that the previous two releases only include texture folders 109 and 1090. None of the others are present.

I had to conclude that whatever Version 1 release I needed I don't have.

Like I said, I was thinking that maybe the AW_BF-109G6-1.zip might be it, but alas no.

Thanks for clearing it up for me,

Hope to see it resolved soon so we can get to flying!

MR
    "A sandwich and a cup of coffee, and then off to violin-land, where all is sweetness and delicacy and harmony, and there are no red-headed clients to vex us with their conundrums.”

― Sherlock Holmes

MR Downloads at SOH
    MR Albums at SOH MR Web Site

I checked over at The Free Flight Site. Didn't see it.

MR

PS: Gosh its so nice to see that website up and running!
    "A sandwich and a cup of coffee, and then off to violin-land, where all is sweetness and delicacy and harmony, and there are no red-headed clients to vex us with their conundrums.”

― Sherlock Holmes

MR Downloads at SOH

Blog Entries

Excellent addition!

Very nice... only one thing... correct me if I am wrong... but the Mickey Mouse seems to be a little bit too large.
    Perhaps it could stand to be reduced to about 60 % of its size... Check photos of the livery in the net...
    Notwithstanding, excellent job...

G.

Quote Originally Posted by Rami View Post
    Andrew,

I don't think version 1.0 is even in the library, I checked. Is it at the Free Flight site? Thanks for your effort on this, but I want to make sure we have everything we need!
    Rami,

Ver 1.0 was released last year from Nov to Dec 2018.

There were 11 AW BF-109G6 and G14 (AW BF-109G6, AW BF-109G6A, AW BF-109G6-1, AW BF-109G6-1A, AW BF-109G6-2, AW BF-109G6-2A, AW BF-109G6-3, AW BF-109G6-3A, AW BF-109G14, AW BF-109G14A, and AW BF-109G14-1).

This update will update the entire series of AW BF-109G6 and G14.

maskrider

The cfg files in the latest release, AW_BF-109G6_VER_1.1.zip, call out texture folders 109,1090-1099- eleven different texture folders.

The problem is that the previous two releases only include texture folders 109 and 1090. None of the others are present.

The 11 aircraft that were released last year should be flyable with it's own texture folder, panel folder, aircraft.cfg, dp file and air file.

gaucho_59

Very nice... only one thing... correct me if I am wrong... but the Mickey Mouse seems to be a little bit too large.
    Perhaps it could stand to be reduced to about 60 % of its size... Check photos of the livery in the net...
    Notwithstanding, excellent job...

Phanis painted that scheme almost 15 years ago. I don't have the original paint kit with all the different layers.

Andrew

No worries AW,

Got everything squared away now.

One problem I was having is for some reason I couldn't get the archive to do a search on your username when I clicked on the little magnifying glass next your username. Finally got it to work and was able to download all of the files you listed above. Just finished doing all of the swapping out and so forth and am getting ready to have some fun.

Sorry for the false alarm bells.

MR

― Sherlock Holmes

MR Downloads at SOH

Icon22 Reply...

Good evening,

I put all of AcWai's uploads under a single username.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...=102587&sort=d
    Andrew - I would strongly recommend that you consider updating each of your aircraft releases with the updated files to make this all less confusing.
    "Rami"

Quote Originally Posted by Rami View Post
    Good evening,

I put all of AcWai's uploads under a single username.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...=102587&sort=d
    Andrew - I would strongly recommend that you consider updating each of your aircraft releases with the updated files to make this all less confusing.
    Please remove this update and I will upload all 11 aircraft tomorrow.

Thanks!

AW BF-109G6 VERSION 1.10.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - German

Description: AW BF-109G6 VERSION 1.10 - aircraft #1

Visual model: Andrew Wai

Textures: Phanis (oddysopitos@yahoo.com)

The rudder without the swastika is also included.

Damage profiles: Andrew Wai

Airfile by : Andrew Wai, it was tuned to fight against the stock CFS2 Zero aircraft in the multi-player mode. You can use any BF-109G6 airfiles.

2D panel: Andrew Wai

The sound files are not provided, you can use the sound from the new BF-109G6 by the Daedalus Design Group. The drop fuel tank, centerline pylons and 250kg bomb used in the DP file are also designed by them. The 50kg bombs and rockets are designed by Simtech.

Special animation: Shift+W to open/close the engine cover.

DISCLAIMER: Use this program at you own risks, the author is not responsible for any damages done to your computer.

This is a copyrighted freeware program. FREE DISTRIBUTION ONLY. You may upload or post this unmodified aircraft to any web sites. This program can not be posted where a fee of any kind is required or even nagged for. This includes disk distribution or any other kind of fees. It can not be included in a commercial package.

1. You list me as the designer and Phanis as the original designer for all the art work.

2. Use a new aircraft folder name, do not use the aircraft folder name "AW BF-109G6."

3. Use a new aircraft name, do not use the aircraft name "AW BF-109G6."

4. You need to include this unmodified README file.

Have fun!

Andrew acwai@yahoo.com (SEP 2019)

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW BF-109G6 VERSION 1.10.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

AW BF-109G6-A.zip

Description: AW BF-109G6-A VERSION 1.10 - aircraft #2

Visual mode : Andrew Wai

The rudder without the swastika is also included.

Airfile by: Andrew Wai, it was tuned to fight against the stock CFS2 Zero aircraft in the multi-player mode. You can use any BF-109G6 airfiles.

The sound files are not provided, you can use the sound from the new BF-109G6 by the Daedalus Design Group. The drop fuel tank, centerline pylons and 250kg bomb used in the DP file are also designed by them. The 50kg bombs and rockets are designed by Simtech.

DISCLAIMER: Use this program at you own risks, the author is not responsible for any damages done to your computer.

This is a copyrighted freeware program. FREE DISTRIBUTION ONLY. You may upload or post this unmodified aircraft to any web sites. This program can not be posted where a fee of any kind is required or even nagged for. This includes disk distribution or any other kind of fees. It can not be included in a commercial package.

1. You list me as the designer and Phanis as the original designer for all the art work.

2. Use a new aircraft folder name, do not use the aircraft folder name "AW BF-109G6-A."

3. Use a new aircraft name, do not use the aircraft name "AW BF-109G6-A."

Have fun!

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW BF-109G6-A.zip

AW BF-109G6-1 VER 1.10.zip

Description: AW BF-109G6 ERLA HAUBE VER 1.10 - aircraft #3

Airfile by: Andrew Wai, it was tuned to fight against the stock CFS2 Zero aircraft in the multi-player mode. You can use any BF-109G6 airfiles.

2. Use a new aircraft folder name, do not use the aircraft folder name "AW BF-109G6-1."

3. Use a new aircraft name, do not use the aircraft name "AW BF-109G6-1."

Have fun!

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW BF-109G6-1 VER 1.10.zip

AW BF-109G6-1A VER 1.10.zip

Description: AW BF-109G6 ERLA HAUBE VER 1.10 - aircraft #4

2. Use a new aircraft folder name, do not use the aircraft folder name "AW BF-109G6-1A."

3. Use a new aircraft name, do not use the aircraft name "AW BF-109G6-1A."

Have fun!

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW BF-109G6-1A VER 1.10.zip

AW BF-109G6-2 VER 1.10.zip

Description: AW BF-109G6 VER 1.10 with wing cannons - aircraft #5

Airfile by : Andrew Wai, it was tuned to fight against the stock CFS2 Zero aircraft in the multi-player mode. You can use any BF-109G6 airfiles.

2. Use a new aircraft folder name, do not use the aircraft folder name "AW BF-109G6-2."

3. Use a new aircraft name, do not use the aircraft name "AW BF-109G6-2."

Have fun!

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW BF-109G6-2 VER 1.10.zip

AW BF-109G6-3 VER 1.10.zip

Description: AW BF-109G6 ERLA HAUBE VER 1.10 with wing cannons - aircraft #7

Special animation : Shift+W to open/close the engine cover.

2. Use a new aircraft folder name, do not use the aircraft folder name "AW BF-109G6-3."

3. Use a new aircraft name, do not use the aircraft name "AW BF-109G6-3."

Have fun!

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW BF-109G6-3 VER 1.10.zip

AW BF-109G6-2A VER 1.10.zip

Description: AW BF-109G6 VER 1.10 with wing cannons - aircraft #6

2. Use a new aircraft folder name, do not use the aircraft folder name "AW BF-109G6-2A."

3. Use a new aircraft name, do not use the aircraft name "AW BF-109G6-2A."

Have fun!

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW BF-109G6-2A VER 1.10.zip

AW BF-109G6-3A VER 1.10.zip

Description: AW BF-109G6 ERLA HAUBE VER 1.10 with wing cannons - aircraft #8

DISCLAIMER: Use this program at you own risks, the author is not responsible for any damages done
    to your computer.

2. Use a new aircraft folder name, do not use the aircraft folder name "AW BF-109G6-3A.
    "
    3. Use a new aircraft name, do not use the aircraft name "AW BF-109G6-3A."

Have fun!

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW BF-109G6-3A VER 1.10.zip

AW BF-109G14 VER 1.10.zip

Description: AW BF-109G14 with wing cannons VER 1.10 - aircraft #9

DISCLAIMER - Use this program at you own risks, the author is not responsible for any damages done
    to your computer.

2. Use a new aircraft folder name, do not use the aircraft folder name "AW BF-109G14".

3. Use a new aircraft name, do not use the aircraft name "AW BF-109G14".

Have fun!

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW BF-109G14 VER 1.10.zip

AW BF-109G14-A VER 1.10.zip

Description: AW BF-109G14 with wing cannons VER 1.10 - aircraft #10

DISCLAIMER: Use this program at you own risks, the author is not responsible for any damages done
    to your computer.

2. Use a new aircraft folder name, do not use the aircraft folder name "AW BF-109G14-A."

3. Use a new aircraft name, do not use the aircraft name "AW BF-109G14-A."

Have fun!

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW BF-109G14-A VER 1.10.zip

AW BF-109G14-1 VER 1.10.zip

Description: AW BF-109G14 ERLA HAUBE with wing cannons - aircraft #11

to your computer.

2. Use a new aircraft folder name, do not use the aircraft folder name "AW BF-109G14-1".

3. Use a new aircraft name, do not use the aircraft name "AW BF-109G14-1".

Have fun!

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW BF-109G14-1 VER 1.10.zip

Icon14 Reply...

Andrew,

Approvals complete. Many thanks for uploading complete versions of these updated aircraft, I'm sure it will be appreciated by many, including me!
    "Rami"

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries

weapons

I cannot find these two weapons:wep_pylon_ge_wing and wep_ge_50kg_GP. Where can I find them?

Braveheart

Quote Originally Posted by braveheart77521 View Post
    I cannot find these two weapons:wep_pylon_ge_wing and wep_ge_50kg_GP. Where can I find them?

Braveheart
    These are in the Simtech Fw-190 D9 package.

Icon9 Reply...

Bump, bump, bump...
    "Rami"

Members who have read this thread: 1