Flight Replicas C-54/DC-4....

Thread: Flight Replicas C-54/DC-4....

Hybrid View

Flight Replicas C-54/DC-4....

Every time I load up the Flight Replicas DC-4/C-54, it NEVER fails to amaze me how wonderful this airplane is. I own PMDG's DC-6 and love it...but the balance inherent in the FR DC-4/C-54 makes this airplane a steal for the price. I will absolutely purchase the Liberator when that becomes available. I was particularly pleased to hear that there will be a -D model, as I like the PB4Y-1s.

Keep up the GREAT work, Flight Replicas!

Kent

I agree completely! And fun to paint too...

58-02

jk6304

jk6463

jk0636

jk0693
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Got to love the FR DC-4/C-54!
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

I'm also a fan.

I'd also pay for an upgrade to PBR textures and full VR compatibility... in case the developers are listening!

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

Icon14

Yes, I fully agree! The FR DC-4 is one of my favorites as well

Greetings
    Tim
    Greetings
    Tim

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Modern cockpit?

Is there a modern cockpit available?

Sorry to bring up very old thread but I am wondering if Flight Replicas has support forum or support website?? I seem not to be able to find any and there is no support forum in Flight Replicas website.

Wouldlike to know where the support forum or support website is before I start installing Flight Replicas DC-4 into my system, please

Also, do all liveries displayed on this thread work with FSX, please?

Regards,

Aharon

Quote Originally Posted by Aharon View Post
    Sorry to bring up very old thread but I am wondering if Flight Replicas has support forum or support website?? I seem not to be able to find any and there is no support forum in Flight Replicas website.

Wouldlike to know where the support forum or support website is before I start installing Flight Replicas DC-4 into my system, please

Regards,

Aharon
    Aharon, go to the FR site and click on 'Contact'.
    Check the library here under 'Jankees' Civil Aircraft (or similar) repaints, you should get any answers you need.
    Can't say what works in FSX, I deleted it from my system a long time ago, I can say that my FR selection has worked in almost all P3D variations.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Quote Originally Posted by Aharon View Post

Regards,

Aharon
    They will work with FSX however there will be no thumbnails, if you go to avsim.com and global search of flight replicas you will find the dozen from me and Jankees and plus many more for the DC4 and military packages

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    Aharon, go to the FR site and click on 'Contact'.Check the library here under 'Jankees' Civil Aircraft (or similar) repaints, you should get any answers you need.
    Thanks I already know about amazing DC-4 repaints by world famoys Jankees but I find it strange there is no support forum or no FAQ database for any Flight Replicas customers to read about past problems and solutions to correct problems.

It is NOT worth to bother Flight Replicas with contact message sent to them to ask if their Carvair cargo plane has loading tray in front of their operable front nose cargo door for cars to go up into the plane

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    They will work with FSX however there will be no thumbnails, if you go to avsim.com and global search of flight replicas you will find the dozen from me and Jankees and plus many more for the DC4 and military packages
    Yeahhh I already did that and am pleased to see Jankees repaints working in my FSX. Since you mention that you have dozens of repaints for FR DC-4, what is your full Avsim screen name please so that I can use your screenname as search keyword in search field for Avsim library.

Thanks to both of you for kindness

Regards,

Aharon

Members who have read this thread: 2