This WX is locked - Strange P3D Error Message

Thread: This WX is locked - Strange P3D Error Message

This WX is locked - Strange P3D Error Message

HI,

Has anyone come across this error message before? I just started getting it the past few days on several aircraft, the PMDG 737 and Dino's Eurofighter being two of them. There also seems to be strange behaviour with the engines. I thought they should be running when the aircraft is loaded on both of these addons, but the engines seem to be running for a split second upon loading and then they shut down and everything goes basically cold and dark.

I have been searching the internet for clues, but I can't find any mention of this error message. I am confused due to the term WX, but then the file mentioned is the .air file. The pic below shows the error message.

"Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

As often happens with me, I think I have solved the issue not long after posting. I will leave the post up in case it helps anyone searching google in the future.

All I did was uninstall and reinstall REX/Milviz WX Advantage radar, and I am no longer seeing the error messages or strange engine behaviour.

I'm still unsure what caused it though. It has been quite a while since I last installed WX Advantage Radar, but only noticed the error messages over the past few days. I'm also not sure why this addon would be affecting the .air file as indicated by the error message.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Members who have read this thread: 0