Fire Power P-51D Repaint? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fire Power P-51D Repaint?

Sweeeeeeet! Very nice John, that will makes us all very happy! Nice nice nice!

:ernae::ernae:

MustangNightFighter
    Bravo/4, would you be so kind as to upload those two great skins and any others you have to your skin shop. They look excellent! :woot:

Edit: Oopps, I just found the post telling where they are...

Australia Mate! living the good life in Gods Country
    Hi Guys,

John sweet skins mate :ernae:

Guys is there any way to purchase just this new P51? I have already purchased Firepower several years ago, and dont fly FS9 or FSX.

I'm not keen on rebuying firepower to get this new plane, but it looks so damn nice, I want it LOL.

regards Rob.
    No other success can compensate for failure in the home..

Blog Entries

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Starspeeder_3000
    You can get the CFS3 FP Mustang when you purchase the Aircraft Powerpack http://www.a2asimulations.com/store/powerpack/
    Hey Rob it's No longer there:faint:However I did get the Aircraft Powerpack at Amazon.com:friday::gossip:Used like new $7.00. Will have by wed.

jedimasterkyle
    I wonder if anyone would be up to the challenge of doing a Firepower P-51D like the AVG (camo and sharksmouth. the works) and as a personal request, maybe one like this:

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterkyle View Post
    I wonder if anyone would be up to the challenge of doing a Firepower P-51D like the AVG (camo and sharksmouth. the works) and as a personal request, maybe one like this:
    The camo and sharks mouth is one of the skins Bravo4 did, its uploaded here at SOH.

http://www.combatfs.com/index.php?lo...o&FileID=13702

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    The skins are a great improvement over the stock one. I re-discovered what a joy it is to fly this plane!

They did such a great job on the model and pit, its hard to believe they put so little effort into that stock skin. Thats OK, Bravo made it right for us.

Members who have read this thread: 2