Simworks studios downloads

Thread: Simworks studios downloads

Simworks studios downloads

Hi,I purchased Simworks studios both Phantom,Coral sea,and Midway fleet package a few years ago from their website,but today,I went to download it again,because,I was having problems after a computer failure,and have to replace the program,and the link is now gone.I thought you had 5 downloads for as long as they last,but maybe,I am wrong,has anybody here ran into this problem,and how do,I correct it?Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomP View Post
    Hi,I purchased Simworks studios both Phantom,Coral sea,and Midway fleet package a few years ago from their website,but today,I went to download it again,because,I was having problems after a computer failure,and have to replace the program,and the link is now gone.I thought you had 5 downloads for as long as they last,but maybe,I am wrong,has anybody here ran into this problem,and how do,I correct it?Thanks
    You should go to their web site and ask them......

https://simworksstudios.com/contact
    Current System Specs :
    FSXA & P3Dv4 | Windows 10 Professional for Workstations (x64)
    Motherboard: Gigabit Z390 Aorus Ultra, LGA 1151, Intel based
    CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K @ 3.60GHz | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB DDR4 3600
    GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme (6GB GDDR5)
    HD: 1TB SanDisk SSD Plus | PSU: KDM 750W ATX Power Supply

I just did thank you thou.

The guys are really good and will get you sorted. Let us know if you don't hear from them but guessing you will soon.

Yeah Alex got back with me,and fixed the problem,They have great customer service,now all is good,I can can finally get back to trapping the Phantom once again.

Members who have read this thread: 0