Just Flight Caravelle

Thread: Just Flight Caravelle

Just Flight Caravelle

Anyone know what happened to this? It is no longer in their development section, can't find it in new releases section nor did I get an email saying it was done as I was on their list. Please tell me they didn't drop it!

Not done. JF has handed it over to AH to finish.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Not done. JF has handed it over to AH to finish.
    Thanks Warhorse. I have seen a couple of AH planes got to JF for finishing but not the other way. I was wondering if it was a joint project with Flight Replicas or someone. Glad to hear it's still around.

Welcome.

Here is the March 8th post by AH on Facebook to confirm:

Caravelle gloss and goss

The goss. We are continuing development of Caravelle but as an Aeroplane Heaven product which will be available through the usual channels.
    The gloss. Here's some new shots of the Caravelle getting its PBR materials coat ready for V4.4. For those with FSX and lower versions of P3D, do not dismay, we will have a "PBR" look version which will look very similar to this.
    Latest photos posted on Facebook.
    -- WH

Welcome.

Here is the March 8th post by AH on Facebook to confirm:

Latest photos posted on Facebook.
    HA! I guess I need to get on FB more than bi-monthly! You'd think being part of the younger(ish) crowd I'd be all up on it but there's just too much drama. That's why I like Sim Outhouse, Grand Retro and iModeler. My three favorite sites for my three favorite pastimes! All full of the friendliest folks on the web.

Staying on top of what is being developed these days can be challenging.

Some developers provide updates here at SOH, some do not. Some developers have dedicated forums or web pages, while others heavily depend on FB posts.

I often find myself going from one place to another just to get an idea as to what's going on, so I can save my pennies and make room on the HD for the next addon.

As with Just Flight and Aeroplane Heaven they have a pretty close relationship and sometimes trade off projects. There is also a third party known as "The Producers" that occasionally may step in as well. AH is also doing projects for others, so it can be confusing from time to time.

Fun, heh?

EDIT: THIS might make you feel better.
    Last edited by WarHorse47; March 30th, 2019 at 14:54.
    -- WH

Staying on top of what is being developed these days can be challenging.

Some developers provide updates here at SOH, some do not. Some developers have dedicated forums or web pages, while others heavily depend on FB posts.

I often find myself going from one place to another just to get an idea as to what's going on, so I can save my pennies and make room on the HD for the next addon.

As with Just Flight and Aeroplane Heaven they have a pretty close relationship and sometimes trade off projects. There is also a third party known as "The Producers" that occasionally may step in as well. AH is also doing projects for others, so it can be confusing from time to time.

Fun, heh?

EDIT: THIS might make you feel better.
    WOW! That looks really fantastic!! Normally I like flying prop and jet warbirds but vintage airliners like the Comet, DC-8, 707, Tu-134&154 Tu-144, Trident, VC-10 and Concorde are in my hangar. (Oh, propliners go right in the hangar as well!) REALLY been wanting this one as the Caravelle was one curvy lady! (I did recently pick up a Bae 146 simply because I could get the Air Wisconsin livery for it. They used to be regular visitors here in Oshkosh.) Now if someone would put out a Convair 990 I think all my vintage jetliner itches will be scratched! I may have to get the JF 747 too as they're doing an early version and will probably have some great liveries!

Hello and happy new year to everyone!
    Is there any news about this project?
    At AH it seems that it will be released only for P3D...
    The more you do, the less you dream

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Patterson View Post
    WOW! That looks really fantastic!! Normally I like flying prop and jet warbirds but vintage airliners like the Comet, DC-8, 707, Tu-134&154 Tu-144, Trident, VC-10 and Concorde are in my hangar. (Oh, propliners go right in the hangar as well!) REALLY been wanting this one as the Caravelle was one curvy lady! (I did recently pick up a Bae 146 simply because I could get the Air Wisconsin livery for it. They used to be regular visitors here in Oshkosh.) Now if someone would put out a Convair 990 I think all my vintage jetliner itches will be scratched! I may have to get the JF 747 too as they're doing an early version and will probably have some great liveries!
    Hi, you can find a Convair 880 and a Convair 990 on the HJG website. I got all my vintage jetliners from there!

Members who have read this thread: 0