Some one please release something!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some one please release something!

gajit

Its been well over a week since I bought something for FSX. Amex will be thinking I have died!!

Gajit grows impatient and wishes to stimulate the economy now!! :help: him now so he can get new toy and amex points.

Jim

harleyman
    You can always move some into my account to keep American Express happy ..... :d

I'm a bit skint at the moment, you could buy me Scampton and the A2A jug with accusim if you like
    Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero
    i9-9900K
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
    Corsair H115i Cooler
    Corsair RM850X PSU
    Phanteks Evolv X case
    Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
    Win 10
    Oculus Quest 2
    Logitech G29
    Saitek X56
    Saitek Pro Pedals
    Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel

Quote Originally Posted by gajit View Post
    Its been well over a week since I bought something for FSX. Amex will be thinking I have died!!
    of course I do not know what you did buy already, but have you considered the Sibwings Saab Safir (http://www.sibwings.com/)?
    You could buy that in happy anticipation of their Bird Dog...you won't regret it!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

gajit
    Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    of course I do not know what you did buy already, but have you considered the Sibwings Saab Safir (http://www.sibwings.com/)?
    You could buy that in happy anticipation of their Bird Dog...you won't regret it!
    Yeah Got it! Love it

I have the opposite problem. Too much I want to buy and not enough loot !!! Going to treat myself though this weekend with the A2A P-47/Accusim package and finally going to get DCS:Black Shark. Better start getting my helo skills warmed up :woot:

Darrell

Master of Disaster
    I feel ya brother! hehe Waiting for a Fw190 or F4U........driving me crazy!:whistle:
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

If you guys want to pre-pay for some scenery, I'll send you my address.

gajit
    Quote Originally Posted by MudMarine View Post
    I feel ya brother! hehe Waiting for a Fw190 or F4U........driving me crazy!:whistle:
    Yep - im with you on those

I wonder if Icarus is ready with Lysander?

Quote Originally Posted by spotlope View Post
    If it means I get to beta test...I'm up for it! :gossip:

pointy31
    As soon as I win the Powerball, I'm gonna buy the Carenado 172, then put the rest of it towards my Visa bill...:ernae:

Master of Disaster
    What's the scenery?

The next one up for release is Tongass Fjords X -- a big ol' patch of SE Alaska for the bush flying nuts. It's gonna be an excellent place to work our your Cubs and Bird Dogs.

Master of Disaster
    The next one up for release is Tongass Fjords X -- a big ol' patch of SE Alaska for the bush flying nuts. It's gonna be an excellent place to work our your Cubs and Bird Dogs.
    Nice!!

...And perhaps even an old L-4.

Mike

The Sibwings Saab Safir is great if you want fly slow. If you want to get there quickly and have a
    great time doing it I recommend the Skysim Mirage III/5?
    :ernae:

Wow! That is a really great pic...of a really great model! :woot:
    Regards,
    Robert

harleyman

Bring it on...................:ernae:

I think we are all ready.....:friday:

I keep my bank card under my keyboard for just such emergencies..............LOL

http://www.aerodynamika.com/cgi-bin/...m=1206569611/0

Soon...

...nah, just kidding. At the rate I'm going, this thing will get released on FS11's release day. :costumes:

You'll be disapointed on the "buying" part though. Either I'll make it ridiculously expensive so no one buys it (over 9000 Euros!) or, well...freeware. :d

icarus
    I wonder if Icarus is ready with Lysander?
    unfortunately not, i just back at home after 2 weeks at hospital and actually i have 25 suture points on my body, not a nice feeling...also if i was walking after 2 days i have still problems to walk, move and seat on computer...i have also seen someone dies in the same room at hospital i was....seems a not good start of 2009...but at least now seems health problems are ok now. I should restart with aircraft the next week...the lysa needs only my adjustments on virtual...the rest it's ready, also the dh4 is on the way. Now the only real problem is my resistance to work on puter ...i lost 15 kg on 2 weeks.....but still alive

gajit
    Quote Originally Posted by icarus View Post
    unfortunately not, i just back at home after 2 weeks at hospital and actually i have 25 suture points on my body, not a nice feeling...also if i was walking after 2 days i have still problems to walk, move and seat on computer...i have also seen someone dies in the same room at hospital i was....seems a not good start of 2009...but at least now seems health problems are ok now. I should restart with aircraft the next week...the lysa needs only my adjustments on virtual...the rest it's ready, also the dh4 is on the way. Now the only real problem is my resistance to work on puter ...i lost 15 kg on 2 weeks.....but still alive
    Wow Icarus - so sorry to hear that you have been suffering but now pleased to hear that you are on the flightpath to recovery. :friday:

Very nice progress Björn, looks beautiful! I like the lines of that Dornier, kind of sleek... Keep it going!
    i5 13600k, RTX2080 Super, 32 GB Ram, 2x1 TB M.2 SSDs, CRG9 49" Ultrawide screen

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Quote Originally Posted by icarus View Post
    Icarus,

What happened??
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Members who have read this thread: 1