AH FS9 Bristol Bulldog - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AH FS9 Bristol Bulldog

Quote Originally Posted by vonstroheim View Post
    I'm very interested in the FSX version of the Bulldog! Is it available? MCX magic at play here? Your repaints look great Huub! I really would love to fly around with your 1931 Swedish AF repaint...

No MCX magic or stuff like that, if you want the FSX version it's payware from Aeroplane Heaven

https://www.aeroplaneheaven.com/product_bulldog.php

Ttfn

Pete

As this is the FS2004 forum, the repaints shown are for the unsupported FS2004 model. As Pete already said Aeroplane Heaven has a reasonably new FSX model from the Bulldog. I have this model as well and you, and personally I think it is a stunning model. You can really see that there is 15 years difference in the age of the model.

And when you want to fly a Swedish livery you are lucky as this is included as well.

Cheers,
    Huub

Thanks for the Great re-paints

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    As this is the FS2004 forum, the repaints shown are for the unsupported FS2004 model. As Pete already said Aeroplane Heaven has a reasonably new FSX model from the Bulldog. I have this model as well and you, and personally I think it is a stunning model. You can really see that there is 15 years difference in the age of the model. And when you want to fly a Swedish livery you are lucky as this is included as well. Cheers, Huub
    HI Huub Ive just downloaded several of your great re-paints for this plane Thanks for your hard work jim

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouse View Post
    No MCX magic or stuff like that, if you want the FSX version it's payware from Aeroplane Heaven. Ttfn. Pete
    Thanks for feedback, I understand completely your point. But since the release of FS2020, there is not much happening in FSX. That's why I'm 'fishing' around in the FS9 and P3D forums for "portable" freeware aircrafts to play with my old laptop (MSI GS60). Steve DX10 Fixer and Toolbox usually let me fly with a FS9 aircraft in FSX with very little or no hacks at all. MCX is way much more trouble, especially with props... So I was hopping to try this nice ex-payware FS9 Bulldog "as is"...

Members who have read this thread: 1