Reports of Update - P3Dv4 Going to 4.4 w/ PBR - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reports of Update - P3Dv4 Going to 4.4 w/ PBR

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    Its out there, and its only been >48hrs

Its all up to the developers to do it now, they have the SDK and directions, its just a matter of time

This will be the norm from now from the devs who no longer support FSX, and maybe some devs will do the same and purely focus on P3D and DCS/XPlane where PBR is standard

my only fear is that devs who incorp PBR in to upcoming releases will start charging more for the new base line, however its not proven yet
    Awaiting Gman to very if it's self reflection is possible for sure. PMDG seems to go in that direction as stated in the link above. I would not be interested in any products that doesn't support PBR.

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Will any aircraft, scenery, or add-on that is working in 4.3, be compatible with 4.4? This is really going to suck, if not. Especially when talking about older aircraft and scenery. NC

If my favorite aircraft, i.e. A-7E, will not work in 4.4, then I might have to reconsider the update.
    Best to keep your download copy of v4.3 just in case. You might want to go backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    Are they kidding me? Just finished reinstalling 4.3 on my new rig...here I go again...
    Try being a beta tester. You get to do it a couple times a month and more often (couple times a week) just before release.
    Actually you get pretty good at doing it.

Members who have read this thread: 0