Purchasing either the cerasim UH-60 or the Aerosoft Jayhawk.

Thread: Purchasing either the cerasim UH-60 or the Aerosoft Jayhawk.

Purchasing either the cerasim UH-60 or the Aerosoft Jayhawk.

Hello,I am thinking about purchasing the Cerasim UH-60,or the Aerosoft Jayhawks,seawhawk,but,I heard that the Aerosoft Jayhawks,and Seahawk is a frame hog,so most likely the Cerasim UH-60 does anybody happened to know if the rescue hoist works on the Cerasim version,and also could,I have some opinions on both the Cerasim,and the Aerosofts versions in FSX?Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomP View Post
    Hello,I am thinking about purchasing the Cerasim UH-60,or the Aerosoft Jayhawks,seawhawk,but,I heard that the Aerosoft Jayhawks,and Seahawk is a frame hog,so most likely the Cerasim UH-60 does anybody happened to know if the rescue hoist works on the Cerasim version,and also could,I have some opinions on both the Cerasim,and the Aerosofts versions in FSX?Thanks

personally i would say cera, as its supported fsx and up, were the AS bird is a fs2004 updated to fsx and thats were it ends

The Cera is closer to real world and does not have a hoist modeled, but you can add the Hoist and Sling sections anyway. The Seahawk/Jayhawk do seem to hit the frames and were original FS9 models, but you get a ship in the package. Flight dynamics are typical FS helos, unless you use an external program like HTR, but one can get enough immersion of flying them in sim. If you can start the Cera by the book, you could start a real one.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

For sure Cera, Jayhawk is nice model (my review http://yoyosims.pl/fsx-seahawk-jayhawk-aerosoft ) but its a old fashion. Cera has better systems but Aerosoft package is nice too.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

SOH-CM-2023
    Don't forget the Addon packages here in the Library for the Cera Hawks that give you additional models like a Pave hawh and MH-60. Along with the external tank and armed versions
    You can't take the sky from me...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Gladden View Post
    Don't forget the Addon packages here in the Library for the Cera Hawks that give you additional models like a Pave hawh and MH-60. Along with the external tank and armed versions
    Its true, I didnt try it yet.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomP View Post
    I would suggest taking a look at the cockpits, the Aerosoft cockpit is a modern glass panel modeled after the "Romeo" cockpit, some very fine detail with the functionality.

Both Cerasim and the Aerosoft models have had improvements done and are available here and through the Aerosoft forum. You might look at the forum threads
    here for more info.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...hlight=Seahawk

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/110390-Pavehawk-blackhawk-seahawk-family?highlight=Seahawk

Thanks for the opinions guys,so far,I am leaning towards the Cerasim UH-60,but still not sure.

Ok,I bought the Cerasim UH-60 thanks for the advice.

Wise choice, with the mods and repaints, you can play MH-60S without the fancy glass pit.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Thanks Victory103,I'm sure,I will enjoy it.

Members who have read this thread: 2