Junker Ju52 Eurasia for Oliver Fischer's model

Thread: Junker Ju52 Eurasia for Oliver Fischer's model

Junker Ju52 Eurasia for Oliver Fischer's model

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Civilian propeller skins

Description: This file contains alternative textures for the beautiful Ju52 by Oliver Fisher, which can be found at flightsim.com (JUNKR522.zip). The repaint despicts a Ju52 operated by Eurasia during the 1930-ties in China. The Eurasia corporation was a joint venture founded in 1930 between the Chinese Ministery of Transport and the German Luft Hansa, which lasted until 1940.
    These textures do also work in FSX.

Enjoy,
    Huub Vink
    November 2018

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Junker Ju52 Eurasia for Oliver Fischer's model
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Apologies Huub,

I failed to notice that your skin would be found under 'Civilian Prop Skins', and I spent a long (albeit very interesting journey) through WWII Aircraft Skins. Thanks for the polite prompt. Your comments on Oliver's 'Tante', coupled with your excellent skin made me finally download this iconic a/c.
    Thanks again for all of your application and effort, and indeed to all of you remarkable artists who have contributed so much to this arena.

Mal

Members who have read this thread: 1