FSX Steam

Thread: FSX Steam

FSX Steam

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find any references to it.

My Flight Sim computer is by plan, not connected to the internet. It is only for Flight Simming. Is there a way to download Steam and FSX as stand alone installs to install on the system?

If I must connect to the internet to install, can I run it afterwards with no internet connection?

Thanks in advance.
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by aeronca1 View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find any references to it.My Flight Sim computer is by plan, not connected to the internet. It is only for Flight Simming. Is there a way to download Steam and FSX as stand alone installs to install on the system?If I must connect to the internet to install, can I run it afterwards with no internet connection?Thanks in advance.
    Yes, you can connect the computer to the net, download and install Steam and FSX, then pull it's plug, and run it off-line all you like.

Not a bad idea to connect back up to thee net once in a while, and get updates, but you don't HAVE to.

Does this help?

Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Members who have read this thread: 0