MAW Uploaded

Thread: MAW Uploaded

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

MAW Uploaded

Here's a download link for MAW and mission file. (link removed on request, new one below) Hope this helps....Please make this a sticky. Regards,Scott
    Last edited by hairyspin; November 26th, 2018 at 10:42. Reason: Mitch’s site link supplied instead

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Here is a better download section for MAW. http://www.mrjmaint.com/MAW1.31/ It has both all in one and smaller download section available. Will let Admin. know and take down link to the mediafire dowload i linked to. Please use the link i provided here from now on. Thanks. Regards,Scott

Thanks again for all the downloads: ETO MAW PTO etc.

I haven't played MAW for ages, what I really liked here was the taranto raid. do the Italian ships here have the right skins at least by now? I last played it in 2012

Quote Originally Posted by ElsnerMarkus View Post
    I haven't played MAW for ages, what I really liked here was the taranto raid. do the Italian ships here have the right skins at least by now? I last played it in 2012
    Talon did new textures for the cruisers and the aircraft carrier but never got to do the battleships,he also did the Taranto mission pack.

Members who have read this thread: 11