More help needed with expansion files.

Thread: More help needed with expansion files.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

More help needed with expansion files.

We need others to help out by uploading the other expansions such as MAW and PTO-Solomons to help newcomers and old timers alike. Mediafire is a good place to start as you can upload up to 10 gigs free and is free to download files. Please help us out and contribute.Regards, Scott

Blog Entries
    Have MAW and PTO-Solomons but don't know what updates to upload with basic installs. Could someone help me out ? A list of updates would help out a lot so they can all be properly uploaded. Thanks for any help. Been so long since i have installed these i forgot what is needed.

Blog Entries
    Have MAW version 1.3 install and v1.20,v1.21,v1.30,v1.31 updates. Should all updates be included or not ? If so which ones ?

Blog Entries
    For PTO-Solomons i have PTO Build1.4 and updates v1,v1.13,v1.22,v1.30,v1.40,v1.54 . Is this all that is needed ?
    Last edited by sixstrings5859; July 28th, 2018 at 14:37.

Blog Entries
    Any help ???

Blog Entries
    I should be able to fit these two in my mediafire account if i could just figure what needs to be uploaded so no mistakes happen. Please help me out folks so we can help out others interested in these expansions.Noticed over 90 views but no help yet. Don't know what to do. Kinda lost faith i guess.Regards,Scott

I downloaded and installed MAW for the first time in March 2018 and all I used was MAWinstallation_v1.3.zip and MAWmissions.zip. The installation instructions say to remove any previous versions before installing v1.3. I seem to remember that the notes on the download site said that the missions were supposed to be included with the MAW program, but that didn't happen so that's why there was the separate missions zip file. It's running fine and I've never had a problem with it. I never saw anything about a version 1.31zip file.

When starting MAW, the flash screen say's version 1.31, and in the "about" screen it say's "version 3.1 build 030203.01.

Blog Entries
    Thanks mcbob, can't find the mission file. So i will wait and see if anybody steps up to the plate. Thanks for the advise. Regards,Scott

Blog Entries
    Maybe someone could send me the mission file and i can include it with the build v1.3 install file.

Blog Entries
    Please pm me if any of you have the mission file for MAW. Would help out a great deal. Thanks,Scott

You have a pm.

It doesn't appear that the MAWmissions.zip is necessary, as I found that I hadn't added them yet. Just added and tried one and it works good. They say modified for multiplayer but it worked in single player also. More missions are always good.

Blog Entries
    Got it uploaded to go with the MAW upload . Thanks Bob.

Blog Entries
    Could i now get some help for the PTO-Solomons. Listed above what i have. What is needed to upload it ? Any help out there ?

Blog Entries
    Can anyone help me on what is needed for the PTO-Solomons install to be uploaded and complete ? Please help me out. Over 200 views and only one person has helped me out with MAW. There has to be someone who knows what is needed for the PTO-Solomons to be complete. So long ago that i installed it i forgot what is needed. Any help will be appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Have everything but the PTO-Solomons missions file. Can anyone help me out ? Thanks to a friend that gave me a list of what is needed. Can't find mission file anywhere . Please,someone help me out. Regards,Scott

Do you mean, you need the mission-files that came originally with pto, or anything else?

Blog Entries
    My friend that listed needed files listed a mission file. Do i need this or are they included with the expansion file and updates ? Thanks for any advise. Regards,Scott

Blog Entries
    Got the help needed and will post a new link for the PTO Solomons tomorrow. Thankful that there are some caring people out there. I was about to give up then i was saved. Thanks John !!!

Blog Entries
    Also have the FirePower 2 PTO exe. , Midway and Wake Islands for PTO-Solomons if needed. Not sure if they are available anywhere or not . If not let me know and i can upload them too. Not much space left but i can fit them in also.

Blog Entries
    Can't upload any more files through mediafire as i'm close to the limit now. The rest is up to you all now. Thanks to all for allowing me to upload the expansions and share. Hopefully this will get us by till either a new site is found or OZx is restored. Regards,Scott

Thanks for sharing all of these mate

Manny
    Manny

Glad to be back - Now if I can just remember how to fly this damned thing........

Members who have read this thread: 0