Throttle controlled smoke effects that uses lights section.

Thread: Throttle controlled smoke effects that uses lights section.

Throttle controlled smoke effects that uses lights section.

Hi,I am wondering if anyone knows of any throttle controlled smoke effects that you put in the lights section of the aircraft instead of using the smoke section of FSX?Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomP View Post
    Hi,I am wondering if anyone knows of any throttle controlled smoke effects that you put in the lights section of the aircraft instead of using the smoke section of FSX?Thanks
    Many of my addons available in the library (like for Harriers) contains such control gauges and smoke effects.
    Where FS Light switches are controlled On/Off based on Throttle position (and other criteria).

Note though (not sure what you are exactly after) that this just switches external .fx files On/Off via the Lights system. You cannot control a .fx file directly with e.g. Throttle position.

Rob

Hi Rob,I think Nicks jet smoke effects for fs9 seems to have what,I have been looking for,but if it works in fsx is the question?To answer your question into what,I am looking for is,I have a plane that uses the smoke key to drop,A fire retardant effect,so,I also want engine smoke effects too.Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomP View Post
    Hi Rob,I think Nicks jet smoke effects for fs9 seems to have what,I have been looking for,but if it works in fsx is the question?To answer your question into what,I am looking for is,I have a plane that uses the smoke key to drop,A fire retardant effect,so,I also want engine smoke effects too.Thanks
    Yes, Nicks effects will work in Fsx too.

Hi Rob your always a great help,thanks.

Members who have read this thread: 0