VS B25 Mitchell

Thread: VS B25 Mitchell

Blog Entries

VS B25 Mitchell

VS has returned from the dark side...And gave us some updates on their B25 Mitchell.
    Last update was December 15th 2017.
    The screens look really great.....I hope the saying is true with this plane....(Good things comes to those who wait....).
    SoCal Y22......North Pole, Alaska

theyre not the only one doing the B25 these days

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    theyre not the only one doing the B25 these days
    But are they also not alone in doing an early B-25?

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    But are they also not alone in doing an early B-25?
    now im confused, theres VS(in limbo) and WSB(planned) is there another?

and where did you find this news?
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Probably got the VS news from here...

https://www.facebook.com/vertigostudiosuk/
    Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice.
    (Clarke and Clark)

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    now im confused, theres VS(in limbo) and WSB(planned) is there another?
    Sorry I have confused you, but as far as I know is the B-25 planned by Warbirdsim a late model (J?). The one which has been adverted by Vertigo for so long is an early model (B or C). I was just wondering whether you perhaps knew an other early B25 in development, because that is the one I would like to have.

Cheers,
    Huub

Yep, the Warbirdsim Mitchell, in development, is strictly the B-25J variant, and a few derivatives of - glass nose, gun nose, and a version with the post-WWII "TB-25N" modifications (such as the exhaust collectors and Bendix carb/scoops). A B-25H could be a possibility.
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

A TB-25N would be neat because a large number of restored B-25's are TB-25N's. Giving the option for modern radios and avionics in the TB-25N would also be a nice feature for us modern day fliers.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Sorry I have confused you, but as far as I know is the B-25 planned by Warbirdsim a late model (J?). The one which has been adverted by Vertigo for so long is an early model (B or C). I was just wondering whether you perhaps knew an other early B25 in development, because that is the one I would like to have.

Cheers,
    Huub
    ahhh I see what you meant now, I wasnt 100% up to speed with JT's plans now you and JT have explained it

Im surprised no one has tried to asked about re coding the xplane b25 for the fsx/p3d platform (that one does look great)

Cheers,
    Huub
    ahhh I see what you meant now, I wasnt 100% up to speed with JT's plans now you and JT have explained it

Im surprised no one has tried to asked about re coding the xplane b25 for the fsx/p3d platform (that one does look great) as seen below and i would be happy to pay for it

ok, the rivets seem a bit too large, but other than that...
    maybe I should try xplane once more..
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Didn't quite escape.
    I really liked the look of the Khamsin B-25, but ended up with the B-17, for a couple of reasons. Unfortunately, I have been spoiled by the Forts that I have flown in FSX, because I was decidedly underwhelmed by the Khamsim XP11 product.

It's a pity, because I still really want a B-25 and I really like XP11. If finances ever allow, I may well still get that one. I make no apology at all for stating that I lost any hope of the early model appearing years ago and don't trust a word that the wannabe publisher says after his previous actions, so I guess I'm just waiting to get a J!

Ian P.

Thanks for the photos Matt! I have X-Plane 11 now and will be making some purchases.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Thanks for the photos Matt! I have X-Plane 11 now and will be making some purchases.
    Congrats and have fun.. make sure to set a couple buttons for aileron and rudder trim

Members who have read this thread: 0