P-38l

Thread: P-38l

P-38l

Prepar3D came with a free copy of the Milviz P-38L, and I noticed that the stars and bars was missing from one of the booms.
    Just before I wanted to start laughing I realised that it was one of my own paints...oops!

I did not even know one of my paints comes standard with P3D, but I feel mighty proud about that, apart from that missing roundel of course, so I made an update:

now with roundel! Go here to download if you want your default P-38 to be complete.
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Thank you Jan Kees!
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

Blog Entries
    Congratulations and thanks for all the paints.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Is your Old Rusty paint available for download by chance?
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Not at the moment, but I can remedy that if you like
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

sorry to have taken a while, but I've been away and I thought I'd correct some minor errors as well..
    These will be arriving soon:

What a great way to start my weekend Jan. Now I have something to really look forward to. A quick note when their are ready would be appreciated. I just finished some photo real scenery of Attu and Shemya Islands. Geronimo should fit nicely there.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Just finished uploading them, hope you'll like them.

Thanks Jan, here is your Geronimo II flying out of Attu WWII and Eareckson AS, Shemya Island.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P-38 Attu.jpg   P-38 Eareckson AS.jpg  
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Sweet skins! These for the stock Milviz P-38 or the older P-38 compatible with Tacpack?
    Very Respectfully,

Jim 'Doc' Johnson, SMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    Fac Fortia Et Patere

for the P-38L that comes with P3D

Beautiful work - thanks for these!

Just finished uploading them, hope you'll like them.
    ?? Don't see them uploaded here.

No worries, found them over at Ozx.

Members who have read this thread: 0