Was Microsoft Flight really that bad? - 6 Years of MS Fligt

Thread: Was Microsoft Flight really that bad? - 6 Years of MS Fligt

Was Microsoft Flight really that bad? - 6 Years of MS Fligt

Hi

From my understanding, it was basically FSX only they gave you little bits and pieces and you had to buy everything else piece by piece.

LouP

Thanks for posting the video HyFlyer. I have just reinstalled it into Win 10 and I think may have managed to retireve my add-ons with the help of flighttoolkit. I'll take a look hopefully at the weekend to see how it measures up to Orbx scenery. I remember not being impressed by the aircraft.
    i9-10900k @ 5GHz | 32GB DDR4 3600MHz C16 | ROG Strix RTX 3080 Ti O12G Gaming
    i7-4790k @ 4GHz | 32GB DDR3 2133MHz | AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G
    Win 10 Pro 22H2 x64 | GeForce 551.61 WHQL | Oculus Rift CV1 & S | Acer Predator XB281HK G-Sync 4K | Saitek X52 | T.Flight Rudder Pedals | MS Sidewinder FF2 | FS9, FSX, FSX SE, P3D V2, V3, V4, V5, V6, FSW, XP 10.51, XP 11.55, XP 12.0.9-rc-5, AFS2, AFS4, FlyInside FS, DCS, MSFS

It wasn't that bad per se. It just never got off the ground. They stopped developing it before they ever actually finished anything. A lot of the complaints at the time revolved around the fact that the main focus was going to be something similar to gaming missions, they didn't seem to be developing it as a simulator, so it got pretty panned for that.

still have it installed

still have it installed and play it once in a while. steam still has the installer but theres no online functionality. I lost some paid DLC after they retired it but its all here for free. https://github.com/microsoftflight

Members who have read this thread: 3