Mirage III for P3D v4 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mirage III for P3D v4

Hi,

I just downloaded all P3Dv4 jets from the restauravia site. No problems so far, no malware alerts. So just a question: Does the problem occur WHILE DOWNLOADING or WHILE INSTALLING? Very thankful for a short answer.
    Best regards, Manfred.

Quote Originally Posted by Manschy View Post
    Hi,

I just downloaded all P3Dv4 jets from the restauravia site. No problems so far, no malware alerts. So just a question: Does the problem occur WHILE DOWNLOADING or WHILE INSTALLING? Very thankful for a short answer.
    Hi Manfred,

I think the issue is with the website and not the actual downloads. It is my suspicion that another installer was downloaded by ejoiner, and not the actual Mirage installer. When I checked the site, I notice if you click around the download tab, but not on it, other web pages pop up. Somehow the website seems to have been comprimised, which is a shame also. I will say though, I just tried again this minute, and it seems I am no longer getting the popups, so it seems they have fixed any issue that was present before. Sometimes these spam pages will try to get you to download a file which is not the file you are looking for. As long as the installer actually says "Mirage", you should be fine. Your anti virus software should pick up any problems with any bogus files, and it is worth scanning them manually if there is any doubt, as it is in any case where you are not 1000% sure of the validity of a file.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Thank you, Scott. No, no additional popups while visiting the site, nor close to the download button neither on it. So I will install it. Thank you!
    Best regards, Manfred.

When a developer has their own website it's a little different and they have every right, and obviously the ability, to control distribution.
    Play by their rules or don't play. Hope that doesn't offend but I'm sure it will. C'est la Vie!

It installed just fine for me and it works very well in v4.5.....as does the Fouga Magister.

Kudos to Restauravia, great work
    Current System Specs :
    FSXA & P3Dv4 | Windows 10 Professional for Workstations (x64)
    Motherboard: Gigabit Z390 Aorus Ultra, LGA 1151, Intel based
    CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K @ 3.60GHz | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB DDR4 3600
    GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme (6GB GDDR5)
    HD: 1TB SanDisk SSD Plus | PSU: KDM 750W ATX Power Supply

Members who have read this thread: 1