Dino Cattaneo's T-45C (Carrier Training)

Thread: Dino Cattaneo's T-45C (Carrier Training)

Dino Cattaneo's T-45C (Carrier Training)

After a long medical leave/event I’ve finally gone back tocreating Video’s for YouTube I hope you like this production of Dino’s T-45Clanding on the U.S.S. Nimitz.

Hope you Enjoy!

Respectfully

David...

Last edited by David Robles FSX; February 11th, 2018 at 19:32. Reason: Spelling/Grammer
    "Remember, all you have to do is ask."

I really enjoyed the video.

Thank you for sharing
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Thanks David for the beautiful video

I don´t like military aviation but carriers operation is certainly a fantastic way to improve our landing skills and I use it a lot to practice.

I do also use P3D but I cannot have the Nimitz moving nor have it to show the wake effects. Is there any thing I should try to correct these anomalies that are shown in my system - but not in yours as the video shows?

Thanks and I wish you a complete and quick recovery on your medical issues!

Ega

[QUOTE=David Robles FSX;1126599]After a long medical leave/event I’ve finally gone back tocreating Video’s for YouTube I hope you like this production of Dino’s T-45Clanding on the U.S.S. Nimitz.

Hope you Enjoy!

Respectfully

David...

Are you taking orders?

David,

I wonder if you might be interested in doing a video or two for the FLEET TRAFFIC: US Navy project? I can supply you with a copy if you don't have one already.

Would love to see something similar for the amphibious ships, maybe something that showcases the MV-22 by Maryadi and his team....?

Mark

hazegraystudios.net

A definite thumbs up on this site, also, David!
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Really enjoyable video David, great job! I really liked the music and sound effects - very dramatic.

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Members who have read this thread: 0