Contacting Royal French Navy FSX

Thread: Contacting Royal French Navy FSX

Contacting Royal French Navy FSX

Hi,I just tried to download this file on the RFN FSX site RFN Carrier Gauge (4.2.0.2 du 21/12/2017) version 4.30 (32 bits) and the link seems to be down can somebody affiliated with them make contact,and get this corrected please,sorry for the screwed up post,I don't know how to fix the Italics.Thanks

Sylvain has read this. He can get their attention quicker than me. Check again later or tomorrow.

Hi,
    it seems that the link is broken, we'll check and fix it soon(tomorrow morning, Paris time) !
    May be it is due to a 64bits version of the gauge, about to be released, messing around links and files... (lol)
    regards,

Sylvain

PS : Hi Frank !

Thanks fsafranek,I thought it would be you to respond to this message,tell Sylvain thanks also.

Quote Originally Posted by sparouty View Post
    Hi,
    ... 64bits version of the gauge, about to be released..

Great new

Thanks
    Gérard

Yes, carrier ops have not been the same in P3Dv4 without Sylvain's terrific RFN gauge. Great news!
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Hi,
    Some cleaning has been done on our website so it's OK now.
    You 'll find our current gauges here: http://royalefrenchnavy.restauravia....ations.htm#Gau

Regards,
    Sylvain

Thank you Sylvain.

Ok,I just clicked on that link,and it's still broken,sorry to bug you again.

I just refreshed the RFN Page,and now the Latest link that was put up On 12/25/2017 is gone,so where is the latest RFN gauge that works with the newest VLSO For FSX?Thanks

This is the only one that gives me something to download.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RFN Gauge.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	57937
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Hi,
    Yes the last package is called "RFN_CarrierGauge_V430.zip".
    I don't have exactly the same page but it must be due to some delay in web update...

As I said yesterday, I did a 64bit version of the CarrierGauge which is currently under testing phase, so I guess it could be released soon (no issue yet found)!

Regards,
    Sylvain

Quote Originally Posted by MrZippy View Post
    This is the only one that gives me something to download.

I think that's the old gauge the link to the newest version seemed to disappear from the page now,oh well hopefully they'll sort it out.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomP View Post
    I think that's the old gauge the link to the newest version seemed to disappear from the page now,oh well hopefully they'll sort it out.
    Turn off your translator. Some links go away when using the one in Chrome. Just look at the French text and click on anything in yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    Turn off your translator. Some links go away when using the one in Chrome. Just look at the French text and click on anything in yellow.
    Hi fsafranek,I tried that solution already,and the newest link from Dec is still missing.

Hi,
    For a reason I don't understand it seems you don't have the same web page than me...
    Please find here the direct link to the v4.30 gauge : http://royalefrenchnavy.restauravia....Gauge_V430.zip

Regards,
    Sylvain

Thanks Sylvain.

Members who have read this thread: 0