Heat blur effects for Razbam Prowler,and Invader

Thread: Heat blur effects for Razbam Prowler,and Invader

Heat blur effects for Razbam Prowler,and Invader

Help looking for an engine heat blur effect for the Razbam Prowler,and Invader,any suggestions?

smoke effect

I've used this effect for Gulfstreams, not sure where I originally got it.

"fx_smoke_exhaust_TheDFWgroup.fx"

I use fx_F16ko_JetStartHeat3 or 6 or 9. Engine start produces a puff of smoke and then either 3 6 or 9 minutes of heat blur. It is freely available.

Regards Paul Day

Thanks for the info guys,just trying to spruce up an older model.Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paul day View Post
    I use fx_F16ko_JetStartHeat3 or 6 or 9. Engine start produces a puff of smoke and then either 3 6 or 9 minutes of heat blur. It is freely available.

Regards Paul Day
    Hi Paul would those effects you point to be from Kirk Olsens FS2004 F-16?,and,they do work in fsx correct?Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomP View Post
    Hi Paul would those effects you point to be from Kirk Olsens FS2004 F-16?,and,they do work in fsx correct?Thanks
    I also have the Kirk Olsen F-16 with that effect. I'll look for the download and link it if I find it.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Thank you MrZippy.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomP View Post
    Thank you MrZippy.
    OK, Now here is the weird thing.....I found the download that I have over at the Flightsim.com site. It was a modified Kirk Olsson F-16C modified by my friend
    David Robles. It calls for the heat shimmer effect for engine start under [effects] in the aircraft.cfg. That download does not contain the 3 effects files. No Idea where I got them!

PM me you email and I'll send you those 3 effect files. 3 minute, 6 minute, and 9 minute.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Members who have read this thread: 0