Need a KBT EP-E3 paint, if anyone has it?

Thread: Need a KBT EP-E3 paint, if anyone has it?

Need a KBT EP-E3 paint, if anyone has it?

When KBT reissued their great EP-3E for FSX, they omitted one of the original paints; namely this one....

I have the lighter colored one, but I tried to download the darker colored paint (FS9 version), and was unsuccessful in extracting, I suppose since I have Win 10? Dunno. But if someone has the darker paint, and can share it, please let me know? Thanks. NC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ep-3e_teamfskbt-2.jpg  

Hi Chief! I have the darker paint job for the PR33 VQ-1 aircraft. All you need is the PR33 texture folder for that darker color?

PM me your email.

Charlie

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PR33 VQ1 darker texture.jpg  
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

That's where I got it from!
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Quote Originally Posted by MrZippy View Post
    That's where I got it from!
    Even though it's for FS2004, I guess it would work for FSX/P3D

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Even though it's for FS2004, I guess it would work for FSX/P3D
    It works fine for FSX. Sorry about the l. It was just for emphasis

It was probably the same file that Navy Chief couldn't extract because the auto installer was looking for FS2004.

Quote Originally Posted by MrZippy View Post
    It works fine for FSX. Sorry about the l. It was just for emphasis

It was probably the same file that Navy Chief couldn't extract because the auto installer was looking for FS2004.
    I understand, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Had a lot of buddies that flew with Q-1, and probably on that very plane...

hazegraystudios.net

Quote Originally Posted by Ripcord View Post
    Had a lot of buddies that flew with Q-1, and probably on that very plane...
    I retired from VQ-1 in '97, but I was not aircrew. I was their Line Div. CPO the entire four years I was with them; by choice. Loved the job. NC

Popped it into v4.1 and looks wonderful from the outside. Inside the vc I have glossy some liquid chrome looking textures, toggle switches and the black vinyl panel covering. Not sure why - may be a common texture aliasing issue.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Disregard - sorted - imported a more recent P3_FSX_interior2 model and it all is looking mighty fine! This has always been an immersive and satisfying bit of freeware.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Members who have read this thread: 0