Iblue Yonder Strikes Again !

Thread: Iblue Yonder Strikes Again !

Iblue Yonder Strikes Again !

"Our Second New England Airports Pack for X-Plane is Here!
    Minute Man - Plum Island for X-Plane 11 Released" iblueyonder.com/portfolio/minute-man-plum-island-xp/

If you have it for FSX/P3D check your account for a download link. Dumbass me, I bought it again... Heron's Nest is also available for X-Plane 11, and still free.
    LOL
    Sue

Thanks for the heads-up Sue.

I almost made the same mistake. I was getting ready to purchase as I ran in to this post. The $16 can now go towards another Christmas purchase.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

I didn't realize it was free if the P3D version is owned and bought it again. I think they should be clearer in messaging that. I still can find no mention of it anywhere.

Further, the performance of the X Plane version is fairly bad on my system Very low FPS (in the teens sitting on the ramp). I don't have that issue with other airports in X Plane or with these in P3D, although I don't have too many payware airports in X Plane. However, those I do, including the lovely Bella Coola and Stewart airports, which are more demanding for sure, but not as low performing as Plum Island or Minute Man. At least for me. Minute Man seems to be the worse of the two.

Bill was kind enough to offer a refund, which I wouldn't have accepted if it weren't for the performance. It may be something particular to my install, as he said he hasn't had any other reports of poor performance.

I have been enjoying the airports a lot over the last few days.

Right now, I am transferring all my flight sim versions over to my new SSD. That should improve at least the load time.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Members who have read this thread: 0