Short video. E-2C Hawkeye turnup, taxi, and takeoff

Thread: Short video. E-2C Hawkeye turnup, taxi, and takeoff

Short video. E-2C Hawkeye turnup, taxi, and takeoff

Which E-2 is that? The VC looks much better than the Abacus one!

More than anything, I love the wanton disregard of taxiways from parking. A man after my own heart. As my old boss used to say JFDI. just ******* do it!

Quote Originally Posted by JDTinballs View Post
    More than anything, I love the wanton disregard of taxiways from parking. A man after my own heart. As my old boss used to say JFDI. just ******* do it!
    Heck, I taxi like a drunken sailor too! What's a little grass and dirt among friends? Are those petanque balls yer holdin' behind your back?
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Quote Originally Posted by MrZippy View Post
    Heck, I taxi like a drunken sailor too! What's a little grass and dirt among friends? Are those petanque balls yer holdin' behind your back?

Actually, the slew command, plus editing in M/S Movie Maker comes in quite handy! NC

As a student pilot, I find taxiing more difficult than flying. In FS I find it even more difficult and frustrating. Thank goodness for the slew command indeed . .
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Quote Originally Posted by edakridge View Post
    Which E-2 is that? The VC looks much better than the Abacus one!

It is the one from Virtavia, but bought it through Steam, which did not include any paints. I downloaded this repaint for it. The trick was figuring out where Steam puts the purchases you make - in Steam. Answer? In the DLC folder. Additionally, each folder has a number vs a name, so ya gotta open to make sure which one it is...... Other than that, no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    It is the one from Virtavia, but bought it through Steam, which did not include any paints. I downloaded this repaint for it. The trick was figuring out where Steam puts the purchases you make - in Steam. Answer? In the DLC folder. Additionally, each folder has a number vs a name, so ya gotta open to make sure which one it is...... Other than that, no problem.
    You can get it here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/45...snr=1_5_9__205

That repaint and the others I've done so far are here: http://www.mirage4fs.com/Alphasim/

My readme files (if you read them) all give the full path to the DLC folder of the aircraft for uber easy installation.

Too bad its FSX SE only.

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

I agree. What a waste.

Members who have read this thread: 0