Open/Close Canopy Command

Thread: Open/Close Canopy Command

Open/Close Canopy Command

Two of the B-25s I installed say you can extend or retract the Ventral Turret with the Exit Command which they also say it's the
    Open/Close Canopy Command. When I try this, I get the Do You Want to Exit the Game not the Turret extending or retracting. What, if anything am I doing wrong?

Open and Close Canopy Command

I figured out what the Toggle Main Exit key was, but using it does not extend or retract any Ventral Turret or Open or Close the Canopy for the 2 B25s I have that say you can do it. I still need to know if I can do it. Perhaps, the flight models don't have either the Ventral Turret and or are able to Open or Close the Canopy even though the Read Me states it. Any help on this issue is appreciated.

This forum deals in CFS2 topics. Are you sure you're in the right forum? This sounds like FS command issues.

"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it right"

Point 1:

I take it you know the Open Canopy command used in CFS2 is "SHIFT + C" not "E"? As BC241 says, it's CFS2 down here, not Flight Simulator yada yada

Point 2:

Much easier to help you out if you at least identify whose B25 model you're talking about - Stock, Alphasim, FDG, Allens, Tango Romeo's, or AF/TRs... just sayin'

Not mine.

"Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Open and Close Canopy

Quote Originally Posted by UncleTgt View Post
    Point 1:

I take it you know the Open Canopy command used in CFS2 is "SHIFT + C" not "E"? As BC241 says, it's CFS2 down here, not Flight Simulator yada yada

Point 2:

Much easier to help you out if you at least identify whose B25 model you're talking about - Stock, Alphasim, FDG, Allens, Tango Romeo's, or AF/TRs... just sayin'
    It is CFS2 and the B25s are TR_B25VC1 and TR_B25 Tondelayo.

Library Staff
    Hi Steven,

Try B-25C "Tokyo Sleeper" - the model name is TR_B-25C_TkyoSlpr.mdl. It has the ventral turret which is lowered by the canopy open command.

Kevin

Kevin

Thanks for tracking this down.

Members who have read this thread: 0