c 47 Manfred library

Thread: c 47 Manfred library

c 47 Manfred library

Hello everyone, I just installed P3D v4 and unfortunately I do not work the textures of Manfred's C47, do I need to make any modifications to the .cfg, or do they simply no longer work ?, thanks for your help

Hello,

The C 47 works exactly the same in P3D v4 as it does in FSX and other P3D versions.
    You should see no problems except that unless you update the Doug Dawson sound dll,
    you will not hear any of the addon sounds.

I "installed" mine by simply copying the entire Douglas_C-47_Beta_V3.14 folder to the P3D v4
    simobjects folder and adding the effects to the P3D v4 effects folder.

If you are having trouble with adding textures, it is not P3D v4 that is the problem.
    You must be sure that the aircraft.cfg entries match the .air file (sim=Douglas_DC3_v1.5),
    model and texture folder names.
    Regards,
    Nick

[CITA = ncooper; 1104580] Hola,

El C 47 funciona exactamente igual en P3D v4 como lo hace en FSX y otras versiones de P3D.
    No debería ver ningún problema, excepto que a menos que actualice la DLL de sonido de Doug Dawson,
    no escuchará ninguno de los sonidos del complemento.

He "instalado" el mío simplemente copiando toda la carpeta Douglas_C-47_Beta_V3.14 a la carpeta de simbjects de P3D v4
    y añadiendo los efectos a la carpeta de efectos de P3D v4.

Si tiene problemas para agregar texturas, no es P3D v4 el problema.
    Debe asegurarse de que las entradas aircraft.cfg coincidan con los nombres de archivo .air (sim = Douglas_DC3_v1.5),
    modelo y textura. [/ QUOTE]
    the problem is with the textures, try your solution, thank you very much

Members who have read this thread: 0