North Star Simulations

Thread: North Star Simulations

North Star Simulations

Has anyone heard of the above company? I found a link on google. It mentions that they have an Avro Vulcan coming soon but I cannot find any other information to it. I cant contact them and cannot register to their forums.

Any ideas anyone http://www.northstarsimulations.co.uk/

John

definitely interesting, but the lack of information or images has me reluctant

Their "About" page is nothing short of rediculous. They morph from "Soon to be" to "are being used" when they don't even have any completed project is just silly:

As a soon to be leader in the development of advanced simulation technologies, North Star Solutions's simulation products are being used by individuals, companies, pilots and professional flight crews in nearly every country around the world. Here at N.S.S we want to be well known for attention to detail, innovation and thoroughness in all of our products yet to come.

N.S.S is a global business with employees and contractors working in Canada, Belgium, Germany, United Kingdom, Russia, South Africa and the United States.

N.S.S is headquartered in England, UK.

To learn how N.S.S's aviation simulation technology can benefit your business, please visit the contact section of this website!
    This gives every appearance of being a fantasy from the fevered imagination of a youngster.
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Blog Entries
    Sory guys, but that page is nothing but a bunh of big big bopxes with buzzwords to get you hyped, and aother even bigger box asking for how much you want to give them. The whole thing comes across as a scam..

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    Sory guys, but that page is nothing but a bunh of big big bopxes with buzzwords to get you hyped, and aother even bigger box asking for how much you want to give them. The whole thing comes across as a scam..
    Very sad but probably very true. Would love to see someone have another go at the Vulcan or any of the v bombers for that matter. Just a shame people think they can take advantage of unsuspecting individuals

John

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnpalmer1994 View Post
    Very sad but probably very true. Would love to see someone have another go at the Vulcan
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Blog Entries
    Sorry Ladd's. I've already built one B2. It was a beautiful bird. Too old and tired now so not doing it again..
    Pam

Members who have read this thread: 0