Sad news from CBFS

Thread: Sad news from CBFS

SOH-CM-2023

Sad news from CBFS

Just found out that DaveB from CBFS passed away yesterday morning (Aug 16th). He will be greatly missed.
    Keith

Wait...hold on... is this our own DaveB?!?! Dave is a true gentlemen and an absolute treasure to the hobby!!!

Geez, just visited CBFS and it seems it's true... such a loss to the hobby. Heartfelt condolences to his family. Dave will be missed here... and no doubt anywhere else folks knew and enjoyed him and his contributions.

Greg
    i7-8086K @ 5.3GHz, ASUS Maximus XI Hero, MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X driving a 27" 2K LCD, G.Skill 16GB 3600, Samsung 512GB 970 Pro NVMe (OS and P3Dv4) and WD 2TB Black, Win 10 Pro.

Blog Entries
    Very sad news indeed...rest in peace Dave.
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

RIP Friend

ASUS TUF F17 Gaming Laptop
    17.3" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type
    CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Ram CORSAIR Vengeance 32.0 GB DDR4 3200
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB

The losses within the FS community have been too often as of late .... sad indeed. Warm wishes to his family and friends. Mike

As with everyone else here I am literally in shock with this news. I only knew him from these forums, but Dave was one of the friendliest, funniest, forthright, and helpful people I had come across. He helped me out personally on several occasions and always with wise words and a joke. I really looked up to him.

I can't describe how saddened I am by this sudden news.

RIP Dave. You will be truly missed.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Members who have read this thread: 0