Lockheed Jetstar II - Page 19
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Lockheed Jetstar II

Ok, I will put the packages together and upload all three. I wasn't happy with the camo paint as it was in the first image. Here is an image of the final. I will let you know once they are uploaded. Thanks for the interest.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Camo Blurred6.jpg 
Views:	546 
Size:	157.5 KB 
ID:	85580
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    Ok, I will put the packages together and upload all three. I wasn't happy with the camo paint as it was in the first image. Here is an image of the final. I will let you know once they are uploaded. Thanks for the interest.
    An excellent model should have great repaints to compliment her lines. Thank you..!

Hopefully, there will be other repaints for this model as well.

All three USAF paints are in the same download. Finished uploading. As soon as it is approved it will be available. Thanks for the interest. Hope my repaint skills aren't dwindling with my age. Enjoy.

Thanks for that great repaints

AFC8 on its Mission

Roland

Name:	2021-12-13_10-26-27-691.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	237.7 KB 
ID:	85585

The thanks is mine Roland, you have a great team and the work is superb. My small contribution to the effort.

Love the USAF VIP paint. Now to figure out which VIP left their Teddy Bear in the aircraft. Thanks Tom!

Brian

I just remembered a thought. Using MCX I tried to remove the teddy bear and some of the furnishings in the Camo version. I evens tried to change the pictures to snipers and the like. Also tried to put a rack of M-16's in the area. No luck. Anyone who has the skills and can make the inside of the Covert Camo version look like a Seal Team environment, I would love that. What do you think?

I just remembered a thought. Using MCX I tried to remove the teddy bear and some of the furnishings in the Camo version. I evens tried to change the pictures to snipers and the like. Also tried to put a rack of M-16's in the area. No luck. Anyone who has the skills and can make the inside of the Covert Camo version look like a Seal Team environment, I would love that. What do you think?
    A military interior would be nice. I'm thinking you'd need access to the source files to change/remove items from the interior. Maybe you could re-texture Teddy and give him a USAF shirt?

Brian

I can take away the bear and some pillows. You can recolour the interior

Also some seats can go, but not the Sofa

Stovall what model do you use FSX or P3D?

Roland

PS: I cannot move an Gaitling in, but you can change the pictures

[QUOTE Stovall what model do you use FSX or P3D?[/QUOTE]

I use Prepar3D v.4.5 and v.5.3.

[QUOTE Stovall what model do you use FSX or P3D?
    I use Prepar3D v.4.5 and v.5.3.[/QUOTE]

You are better repainter -->so*1

Download
    https://we.tl/t-BjkXlhUpBZ

Put Model and Texture.SO in your aircraft folder
    the texture.cfg into texture Camo ( or with whatever the Special operations boys fly)

-->*1-->You need still to change this texture part on jetstar_int8_t - forgot to repaint and cannot eliminate all the pillows

Name:	seals 3.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	85622

I took off bear, and 2 seats for more space

Name:	Seals 2.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	85623

And took doorcurtain away ( was moveable) too

Name:	Seals 1.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	85624

Give it a try Stoval

All changes only interior and caabin apart cockpit seats and floormat

Roland

Can't wait to get home to check it out. Thanks for doing this.

Questions for Roland

Happy Holidays to all,

Saw recently posted at avsim an FSX light and PBR model. I am looking to "borrow" some of the improvements (like the image of the AP altitude alerter in the middle of the VC) to the panel and VC to go in my P3Dv4 PBR version.

Is the PBR model posted at avsim new or different to the last one posted here at the SOH?

Did the chrome problem with the PBR model get fixed (looks like it from my tests)?

Where do I find the mirage2000-5_gauges_R!CV_xpdr gauge in the FSX VC?

Thanks and regards,

expat

Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    Happy Holidays to all,

Saw recently posted at avsim an FSX light and PBR model. I am looking to "borrow" some of the improvements (like the image of the AP altitude alerter in the middle of the VC) to the panel and VC to go in my P3Dv4 PBR version.-->Thats the ammended internal texture in the FSX version. But it also 1024,1024, not 2048, so you have to take full panel or ammend it. Its not a gauge though

Is the PBR model posted at avsim new or different to the last one posted here at the SOH? -->SAME 98%, but we always work further

Did the chrome problem with the PBR model get fixed (looks like it from my tests)? -->Yes with the most recent texture downloads here at SOH

Where do I find the mirage2000-5_gauges_R!CV_xpdr gauge in the FSX VC? -->good question takes longer as I am not at my computer

Thanks and regards,

expat

Please see above

Thanks Roland. I think the Mirage XPDR gauge may be combined into one of the cab files you made? I am using P3Dv4.5 and it shows up and works well with the FSX panel, but I would like to use it with the 2048 P3D VC and cannot identify it's location in the FSX panel folder. In the JS, it looks more appropriate than a modern Garmin GPS unit.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Hi

Back from Ski-ing

The Transpomder gauge I guess doesnt show. We just tried to find a gauge for center of cockpit

Name:	Jetstar FSX Rollus.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	109.5 KB 
ID:	85877-->YELLO Frames

But you may mean the "Moving Map"

Name:	Jetstar FSX Rollus 2.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	140.0 KB 
ID:	85878

and like that as we use a panel bitmap in FSX/P3D

Name:	Jetstar P3D.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	196.5 KB 
ID:	85879

Hope that is what you ment

Roland

Hi Roland,

I managed to find the moving map and place it in the P3D VC with the entry: gauge114=MiniPanel31!PIG_RDR, 1024,266,223,150.

Thanks for the follow up. For some reason, using the latest PBR models is not showing the reflecting chrome parts like before. I am instead using the non PBR model, which is less reflective on the painted parts. It would be good to have the chrome working with the PBR model if possible but I don't know the solution. I have other PBR models that have no problem with reflective chrome parts.

Where were you skiing by the way and how were the conditions?

Regards,

expat

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    Hi Roland,

I managed to find the moving map and place it in the P3D VC with the entry: gauge114=MiniPanel31!PIG_RDR, 1024,266,223,150.

Thanks for the follow up. For some reason, using the latest PBR models is not showing the reflecting chrome parts like before. I am instead using the non PBR model, which is less reflective on the painted parts. It would be good to have the chrome working with the PBR model if possible but I don't know the solution. I have other PBR models that have no problem with reflective chrome parts.

Where were you skiing by the way and how were the conditions?

Regards,

expat
    Hi

as a hard fact we have no real PBR ( which requires an addional texture layer ) model but increased shine.And as it hinders the N313JS metal effect a bit we decreased. I can have a look into the older PBR version and send you a PM with the elder model ( which then does not retract front wheel taxi light )

As you like

Roland

Thanks but no need to go the trouble (I have kept most of the earlier betas!) and happy using the non-PBR P3D model for now.

You have come very far along with this great project.

Hi Roland -

Glad to see various people enjoying the emergence and development of your project.

Any progress on a removeable yoke? It really hides use of the HSI right now

Later
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mike71 View Post
    Hi Roland -

Glad to see various people enjoying the emergence and development of your project.

Any progress on a removeable yoke? It really hides use of the HSI right now

Later
    Mike
    dear Mike

Sorry no- that needs an GMAX expert- nobody yet wanted to vounteer

Only (BAD ) solutions for now-->No Yoke or (WIP ) Transparent Yoke

Best regards

Roland

Dear All

On Multi+ Mikes request and with BIG development help by Gerard (gaab ) It seems to Yoke - hide function now
    You klick on Knob below Yoke

Name:	2022-1-6_12-13-1-376.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	285.9 KB 
ID:	85939

Name:	2022-1-6_12-13-2-520.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	285.0 KB 
ID:	85940

Below you have FSX and P3D internal Model-You put to your model folder- chnage maodel name in model.cfg and it should work
    P3D tested
    FSX not tested
    Disregard Panel look-->yours will normally appear-->thats my development model
    no other changes done***

https://we.tl/t-dDnvYwyGLg

Best regards

Roland

*** I changed cockpit textures Z-BIAS order again but flicker remains- anybody good in MDLX can give it a try

Works GREAT (P3D4.4); thanks a bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike71 View Post
    Works GREAT (P3D4.4); thanks a bunch!

+1 Ditto for P3D V4.5 Thank you very much

Members who have read this thread: 10