Is is possible to use Saitek X52 controllers with TS2017?

Thread: Is is possible to use Saitek X52 controllers with TS2017?

Is is possible to use Saitek X52 controllers with TS2017?

Is it possible to use X52 Saitek Controllers with TS2017? If so, how? Thanks. NC

I think TS only accepts X-box style controllers Pete. It's a real pity they won't open up the sim to more controller options (despite thousands of requests since about TS2012) as the Saitek USB throttle quadrant would make an ideal controller for TS. The three levers could be used for throttle, brakes and fwd/aft controls and the buttons could be used for things like doors, wipers, lights, view zoom etc.

I bought a cheap X-box 360 controller from Walmart and use that on the odd occasion that I play TS these days.
    Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Tako_Kichi View Post
    I think TS only accepts X-box style controllers Pete. It's a real pity they won't open up the sim to more controller options (despite thousands of requests since about TS2012) as the Saitek USB throttle quadrant would make an ideal controller for TS. The three levers could be used for throttle, brakes and fwd/aft controls and the buttons could be used for things like doors, wipers, lights, view zoom etc.

I bought a cheap X-box 360 controller from Walmart and use that on the odd occasion that I play TS these days.

I do have a controller of that type...will check it out. Thank you!! NC

Rail Driver is the way to go Chief. Found mine on E-bay for half price.
    http://raildriver.com/

Sue

Members who have read this thread: 1