Cast your vote
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cast your vote

Cast your vote

Cerasim have offered the next selection of possible releases

cast your vote here

https://www.cerasimaircraft.com/

For me I went with the MI17 but thats just me as we have enough hueys & types
    Last edited by jeansy; April 21st, 2017 at 22:15.

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    I'd have to agree too many Huey's, Bells. I went MI17 as the EC725 Caracal wasn't in the mix.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

MI 17, we are knee deep in Hueys.

Quote Originally Posted by Penzoil3 View Post
    MI 17, we are knee deep in Hueys.
    Then get that brush and shovel and clean up!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Too many different kind of Hueys on the market and Bells.
    For sure -- Mi-17MD!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

SOH-CM-2018
    I agree, I have 3 UH1 types.

A "Hip" will compliment my collection nicely.

But the 430 is in lead at this stage.

Went for the MI-17, but I am still hoping they will do a NH90 in the future

The Mi-17 is in the lead now. Thanks for the HU Matt

ATB
    DaveB

Think this is rigged I don't see MI17 now, choice of Bell or Bell

Ttfn

Pete

just, the bell 430 is a 222 on skids

we need something different than the usual bells that we have had for the past 10 yrs

Ive seen posts that the gazelle mob are making a mi 17, after my experiences with their previous release, I will keep clear of that

plus theres 1000000s of mi 17 schemes

Oh my word yes.. I agree with that.. ALL of that Perhaps if all members here are kind enough to go and vote for the Mi17.. we'll be in with a chance

ATB
    DaveB

Other Thoughts

Would love to see someone do a detailed AH-1G Model Cobra (Vietnam Era) and/or an YAH-56 Cheyenne Prototype (for something really different!).

Would purchase both immediately.

Had hoped for some form of expansion pack for the H-60, I do agree regarding the Huey and thought the Mi-17 would be different, plus there is room for Tacpack. Maybe they can model missing bolts and safety wire, to really make the user second guess flying her.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by sarwulf View Post
    Would love to see someone do a detailed AH-1G Model Cobra (Vietnam Era) and/or an YAH-56 Cheyenne Prototype (for something really different!).

Would purchase both immediately.
    I agree 100% about the G model Cobra. Don't really care about the -56 personally. But, I've wanted a G model cobra for a while now.

Humm, a couple of weeks ago, milviz asked a question at the hovercontrol site , and asked for a vote on how many people would like to see a newer version of the ch53 stallion, a lot of people voted yes. They had also asked a simmiler question a few months past if anyone would be interested in a new cobra. Everyone said yes but they said no tacpac or anything complicated . And that was it. I'm hip to a new ch53 with better visuals and realism. We flew those a lot in the Corps. Only rode in a 46 once. The 53 is huge and powerful and loud. Just like the jar heads liked it. It was motivating when those birds came in to pick u up. You knew no one was gonna mess with you lol. Besides it's a beautiful Helo .

Bill

Everyone wanted a Cobra, but not tacpacked ??
    And nothing complicated ?
    Heck, why don't they simply fly the freeware Cobra and let the TacPack lovers finally get a decent modern military attack copter ? I would have loved to see Milviz model a TacPack Cobra... and then moving over to an Apache ! But I'm just day-dreaming, I guess...

There Is A New CH-53K King Stallion Prototype Flying Now

Quote Originally Posted by flewpastu View Post
    Humm, a couple of weeks ago, milviz asked a question at the hovercontrol site , and asked for a vote on how many people would like to see a newer version of the ch53 stallion, a lot of people voted yes. They had also asked a simmiler question a few months past if anyone would be interested in a new cobra. Everyone said yes but they said no tacpac or anything complicated . And that was it. I'm hip to a new ch53 with better visuals and realism. We flew those a lot in the Corps. Only rode in a 46 once. The 53 is huge and powerful and loud. Just like the jar heads liked it. It was motivating when those birds came in to pick u up. You knew no one was gonna mess with you lol. Besides it's a beautiful Helo .

Bill
    Can't get any newer than the CH-53K King Stallion that the Marines/Sikorsky are testing now. Three times the capability of the older CH-53E!

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sarwulf View Post
    Can't get any newer than the CH-53K King Stallion that the Marines/Sikorsky are testing now. Three times the capability of the older CH-53E!
    Have you checked the price tag dangling from the scissor link on the gear? Something like $140 mil per copy.

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    Cerasim have offered the next selection of possible releases

cast your vote here

https://www.cerasimaircraft.com/

For me I went with the MI17 but thats just me as we have enough hueys types
    Few last days of this query!!!
    Please (if You like it) vote for Mi-17MD .

Too many Bells on the market.
    Last edited by YoYo; May 10th, 2017 at 02:46.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I wanted to vote for something I would like to fly but all they seam to have is helicopters, which I never learned the trick of flying.

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Few last days of this query!!!
    Please (if You like it) vote for Mi-17MD .
    I do - and I did.
    Thanks for the prompt, YoYo

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post
    I wanted to vote for something I would like to fly but all they seam to have is helicopters, which I never learned the trick of flying.
    Cerasim makes helicopters and only helicopters...and damn fine ones at that.

copters are fun to fly but it takes practice.

Voted for the Mi-17 awhile ago.....

Didn't quite escape.
    I miss my Nemeth Mi-17... You can guess which one I voted for!

...now you made me want to go and look for a FSX Mi-2 as well.

Ian P.

SOH-CM-2018
    The next helicopter will be the Mil Mi-17/V5

https://www.cerasimaircraft.com/next...a-mil-mi-17v5/

Members who have read this thread: 0