What has happened to CFS3 ? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What has happened to CFS3 ?

Blog Entries

Icon22

Quote Originally Posted by sixstrings5859 View Post
    What has happened to all the members that used to be here at SOH ? See only a handful of members in CFS3 General Discussions . Not a good sign. On the other hand i see many in the FSX discussion threads.Hate to see this happening with my favorite sim.What can we do to make things better ? I try spreading the good news of CFS3 everywhere i visit.Don't know if this helps but we got to do something to improve things. A topic most shy away from but it needs to be said.
    Hey guys thee Old Tiger still around, but me old pc bit the dust. I just got me a new one, an PSI gaming pc, It' s hard to figure out setting er up.
    I aint as bright as I once was, anyway I got everything backed up, and hope to back in business soon.

Take care

Len
    CHEERS

Good to see you back Len, are you going to have some fun!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Good to see you back Len
    John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Hey Len it's nice to have you back. I hope when i'm your age i'll still have my wits about me and still playing CFS3 or something like it. Been around a while as i joined back in 2005 (use to be called just sixstrings and always typed in bold letters) . Hope there is continued interest in CFS3 as it is one of my favorite simulator. Things look brighter now after hearing back from a few of you and seeing some work being done gives me hope of a bright future.Regards ,Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Daiwilletti View Post
    a mundane conversion from CFS2......
    my humble apologies for being mundane.

Jamie

Members who have read this thread: 0