Paint request please

Thread: Paint request please

Paint request please

Hi all
    Any chance of getting a repaint for JF Piper arrow
    Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VH-PZX 4.jpg   VH-PZX 3.jpg   VH-PZX 5.jpg  

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Looks like a simple paint scheme. Do you have PhotoShop or PSP? Paint kit is in the Just Flight folder. I have a couple in mind for myself because that way I am not under pressure to produce quickly.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Quote Originally Posted by AussieMan View Post
    Looks like a simple paint scheme. Do you have PhotoShop or PSP? Paint kit is in the Just Flight folder. I have a couple in mind for myself because that way I am not under pressure to produce quickly.
    G'day Pat
    No mate I don't think I am good enough to paint this
    It is a photo of the plane I did my commercial flight test in many years ago
    So I realy need a pro like yourself to paint it for me

John

Not a pro but I will give it a try. Might take at least a week but I will give it my best shot.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Not a pro but I will give it a try. Might take at least a week but I will give it my best shot.
    Thanks Pat your a legend

John

Well John you asked for it and here is the WIP. This is the result of a couple of hours work this afternoon. Still a long way to go but with luck I should be able to upload it on the weekend.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vh-pzx 1.jpg   vh-pzx 2.jpg   vh-pzx 3.jpg   vh-pzx 4.jpg   vh-pzx 5.jpg  

Cheers
    Pat

Pat that is fantastic thankyou very much

​Still a long way to go.

Cheers
    Pat

No worries Pat I have plenty of time

John

John, can you recall if the aircraft carried a black registration above and below the wings? The angles do not show things sufficently. If not I just need to do a couple of adjustments and will be uploaded tomorrow some time.

Cheers
    Pat

Hi Pat, If you have the time? can you do an belgian PA-28R with the registration OO-VMC?

(http://www.planepictures.net/v3/sear...ype=reg&srng=2)

With kind regards,

Lenny

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Hi Pat, If you have the time? can you do an belgian PA-28R with the registration OO-VMC?

(http://www.planepictures.net/v3/sear...ype=reg&srng=2)

With kind regards,

Lenny
    Lenny, I will see what I can do. I hope you realise that is a Piper Warrior in the photo.

Cheers
    Pat

John, can you recall if the aircraft carried a black registration above and below the wings? The angles do not show things sufficently. If not I just need to do a couple of adjustments and will be uploaded tomorrow some time.
    G'day Pat she only had black rego under the left wing no rego on top of the wing

Quote Originally Posted by musterpilot View Post
    G'day Pat she only had black rego under the left wing no rego on top of the wing
    Thanks for that John. I am going to a BBQ shortly for my ALP candidate for Gosford in the upcoming by-election so will finish this tonight. Basically only the wings to finish.

Cheers
    Pat

No worries Pat have a good day out mate

John

Well after a lot of experimenting with various alphas I think I am pretty much finished. If this meet your approval I will pack it up and upload it ASAP. I have sent Martyn some suggestions for a revised paint kit but I think I have done well with the current kit. Here are a couple of screenshots that may meet your approval. Once I get the chrome settings worked out for the spinner I will do an update.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-3-15_15-46-12-403.jpg   2017-3-15_15-47-35-210.jpg   2017-3-15_15-50-9-935.jpg   2017-3-15_15-45-53-755.jpg   2017-3-15_15-45-43-794.jpg   2017-3-15_15-45-27-683.jpg  

Cheers
    Pat

G'day Pat

That is perfect mate thankyou very much
    Thanks for all your effort

John

PS could you make the rego on the fuselarge a bit smaller please if not don't worry mate

No wuckers John. Thought it looked a bit big, that is why I put those screenshots up.

Cheers
    Pat

No wuckers John. Thought it looked a bit big, that is why I put those screenshots up.
    Thanks mate

How's this mate?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-3-15_21-27-5-927.jpg  

Cheers
    Pat

How's this mate?

That should do it young fella perfect

John

Quote Originally Posted by musterpilot View Post
    That should do it young fella perfect

John
    I like that yooung fella tag considering I am 3 years older than you

I'll pack it up and upload it in the next few days.

Cheers
    Pat

I like that yooung fella tag considering I am 3 years older than you

I'll pack it up and upload it in the next few days.
    Good on ya mate thanks for the time and effort that you have put into this project

John

Preparing the readme getting ready for packaging. Got a few chores to do today with getting the car registered so will probably upload tonight.

EDIT: Uploaded and awaiting approval. Should be available soon.
    Last edited by AussieMan; March 15th, 2017 at 16:58.

Cheers
    Pat

It was pointed out to me that the rego letters on the fuselage of the Arrow were too large. Well it is now fixed (hopefully) and the updated file has been added to the Library.

Cheers
    Pat

Members who have read this thread: 0