Looking for a repaint

Thread: Looking for a repaint

Looking for a repaint

Hello,I was on the Pilote virtual forum,and saw this repaint,and that it was avaliable here on SOH,but,I can't seem to find it,here is the pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

Not in the library, but in a post.

Do a search for Martial FERON (or Ferondoe) and look at some of his posts. There are more. He does great work.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Not in the library, but in a post.

Do a search for Martial FERON (or Ferondoe) and look at some of his posts. There are more. He does great work.
    Thank you very much WarHorse47.

Really nice work jeansey,Thanks.

Hi jeansey,any chance you could please do That same repaint too for the AS365 F on the Royal French Navy FSX website,I would really appreciate it,Thanks.http://royalefrenchnavy.restauravia....-Creations.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

If I can find a paintkit it shouldnt be a problem, however we just a baby in the past few days so I may take a few days as time permits

***late add, youre in luck there is a paintkit, i have see if the model works in p3d for me to use it

Thanks jeansey,congratulation's on your new Baby,and not problem take as long as you want,the children always come first.

Members who have read this thread: 0