OT - FSTramp Question

Thread: OT - FSTramp Question

OT - FSTramp Question

Question for anyone who has FS Tramp installed. Recently I did a clean install of Vista Ulimate 64. Also have done a clean install of both FSX boxed and FSX SE. But when I try to re-install FSTramp it appears to install, asks me to allow the dll, but does not show up in the menu under add-ons. Anyone have a similar problem and/or solution?

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    CTRL=F12 Will show/hide FSTramp for you.

I have stopped using FSTramp since the author decided to hit users with a massive annual fee. I don't mind paying to buy the product once but to have to buy it every year is a bit over the top for me.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

After importing an old dll.xml into my current FSX programs and messing about with a few other things, FSTramp somehow healed itself and began to appear. Very bizarre! Anyhow, it is now working again. Sometimes I just don't understand computers (or anything else for that matter)???

Members who have read this thread: 0