Luft46 - yet another jet bomber ;) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luft46 - yet another jet bomber ;)

Good to hear from you again. Thanks for staying in touch about this.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Good to hear frm you. Hows your other hobby going? Star Wars collecting?

thanks
    my hobby is action figure collecting and own creation, not SW strictly focused. for more you can check STLZ Creations | Facebook. that page isnt english language, but there is a lot of images

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Great to hear from you ! Just to let you know, the Horten bomber hasn't been uploaded here at SOH yet. If you could, would you upload it here ? Thanks for all you have done for us CFS3 fans. Regards,Scott

I see. didnt know there were V the final battle action figs, long time ago that series back in the 80's-was a kid then. Mine besides SW was transformers g1 and gi-Joe.

hi Scott,
    you are right, it seems I didnt uploaded the Horten nuke bomber at SOH! Will do soon

as for the V (aka Visitors) series from the 80s, the only official figure (doll) was made in 12" scale by LJN. the same company planned to release several 4" V figures, but it never happened. what can you see at STLZ Creations is my own 3.75" stuff these V figs are bit out of my usual work as they are based on various spare action figure parts and manual resculpting to match the 80s V series. my usual work is to design any figure fully in 3d, let it print and to use such master for moulding. the goal is to get a casted action figure copy with minimum paint postprocess, which means the stuff is casted from a pigmented (coloured) resin.

Members who have read this thread: 0