Problem with AV HIstory Planes

Thread: Problem with AV HIstory Planes

Problem with AV HIstory Planes

Downloaded 3 AV History Planes from your site a while ago, the 3us b25h, 3usb26g and 3usb26c. Planes installed fine and flew okay for a while then recently tried to fly the 3 planes again and whenever I tried to view or fly the planes I got CTD. All the other AV History Planes I installed, I can view and fly just fine, just these 3 I can't. I tried to delete all 3 and re-install and that did not work then tried to re-download the 3 and reinstall and still could get them to work. My Rig is a Cyberpower GAU 380, Windows 8.1, Nvidia Geoforce GT 720. Any help would be appreciated.

I assume you have the AvHistory pylons and weapons installed? Open the xdp files of each aircraft with Notepad, and look under 'loadouts'. Then check for the pylons listed in the pylons folder, the guns in the guns folder, and the ordnance in the weapons folder. If you want my opinion, you're missing some or all of the elements called for in the loadouts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ATTACK IN THE WEST
    MED AIRWAR

AV History Plane Loadouts

Quote Originally Posted by ndicki View Post
    I assume you have the AvHistory pylons and weapons installed? Open the xdp files of each aircraft with Notepad, and look under 'loadouts'. Then check for the pylons listed in the pylons folder, the guns in the guns folder, and the ordnance in the weapons folder. If you want my opinion, you're missing some or all of the elements called for in the loadouts.
    Thought about that. The problem is the B25 Download has no Pylon Folder and B26 planes have no Pylon Folder but pylons show up in the xdp files for the B26 planes, b25 has no pylon in the xdp file. I will do some more checking.

AVH b25h

Quote Originally Posted by ndicki View Post
    Rechecked xdp file for the B25h and it show the loadouts with the Pylons and weapons. I still have to check the main pylon folder.

Australia Mate! living the good life in Gods Country
    Hi Steven,

the AvHistory planes usually dont have the pylons and weapons included with each aircraft download. AvHistory put out a weapons pack which has all the pylons, weapons and gun files required.

If you haven't already installed these files, you will get CTD with some loadouts. some of the loadouts call for stock pylons and weapons and some of them call on the new AvH stuff. so depending on which loadouts you had selected you may well be able to fly a plane for a length of time before getting the CTD after selecting an alternate loadout.

There is also a set of engine sounds for AvH aircraft as well. If these are not installed you will get a crash to desktop if the first plane you fly after game start up is one of the AvH planes.

hope this helps,

regards Rob.
    Last edited by Capt. Winters; October 30th, 2016 at 06:47.
    No other success can compensate for failure in the home..

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Winters View Post
    Hi Steven,

the AvHistory planes usually dont have the pylons and weapons included with each aircraft download. AvHistory put out a weapons pack which has all the pylons, weapons and gun files required.

If you haven't already installed these files, you will get CTD with some loadouts. some of the loadouts call for stock pylons and weapons and some of them call on the new AvH stuff. so depending on which loadouts you had selected you may well be able to fly a plane for a length of time before getting the CTD after selecting an alternate loadout.

hope this helps,

regards Rob.
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...s.php?catid=90

AvH_Full_Preload_041708.zip

These planes use the stock pylons, but the weapons and guns folders in the a/c
    folder must be moved to the guns and weapons folders of the main game, or

just install the AvH_WepPak_041708 and you'll be set for all the AvHistory A/C.
    Cheers all.

Members who have read this thread: 0