What a day .... TODAY

Thread: What a day .... TODAY

Blog Entries

Icon28 What a day .... TODAY

yesterday I decided to fog 1/2 my place and all went well, 6 hours later and I was done.

TODAY I got up at 5 am, normal for me, feed the cats, both inside and outside plus the dog who thinks he is a cat.

next I poored a cup of coffee and checked the server and it went down due to an early morning update, what a pain for me this morning, next one of my house cats decided to hide ..... I looked every where ..... next .... tryin to remember just what to move and find, note I am old and my memory isn't as sharp as it use to be, lol.
    next at 6:20 I found the cat, this is a nut case cat and she was hiding in the part of the house which I fogged yesterday, just like the last time 4 months ago.

next this old computer in my office area which was fogged yesterday went into update mode, crap I need this to monitor SOH, well I am almost here.

note I broke my back 6 weeks ago and all of this is very hard on me. Compression crack on L-4

now maybe I can drink my cold cup of coffee!
    Look What I Have Become!

Yep Ickie , had many of those days and continue to have them once in awhile . At my age now I just try to " keep with the flow " and try to blend in with somewhat of a normal life !

Hope everything smoothes out for ya and have a great day !

Rich

I hear you loud and clear! Having hurt my hip in a motorcycle accident in my early 20's, then being an unlucky Troopie in a helo when it got shot down severely injuring the same hip, it seems that every year it gets worse and worse. Still, I have to think positive and thank my lucky stars that I survived. Some didn't.
    Matt

Members who have read this thread: 0